Chapter 32

I laid on the hospital bed with Ava fast asleep laying on top of me.

"She's so tiny." I chuckled looking up at Austin who was sitting in a chair next to me.

"She's adorable. And she's finally asleep. Damn her lungs are strong." He said as he softly stroked her cheek.

"She's got a big mouth like you." I smirked, stifling a laugh so that I didn't wake her.

"I cannot stand you." He joked, shaking his head as he pushed his soft hair out of his face. His facial expression suddenly became serious.

"Listen Amelia, I know now probably isn't the best time to bring this up but there's something you should know." He sighed.

I felt my heart speed up. What could he possibly have to tell me?

"Austin what is it?" I questioned, afraid of what he was going to say next.

"Well I guess I should just show you." He mumbled.

After a while of him clicking on his phone, he handed it over to me hesitantly while taking a seat on the hospital bed.

I stared at the Instagram post on the screen that was dated 5 days prior.

"Guess we finally got caught huh." Austin joked nervously.

There on his phone was a picture of me and Austin at the airport when I picked him up last month. The caption read Post Malone and mystery pregnant girl hugging at LaGuardia airport. Does Post have a secret baby on the way?

I felt my mouth go dry as I knew this day was going to come. Austin and I had been spending so much time together and going out in public without even thinking twice. But now all of his fans and only everyone in the world was going know about me and the baby.

I felt the fear instantly taking over me.

I let out a long sigh and looked up at him and then back to the phone. Without even realizing what I was doing, I clicked on the comments. Within half a second Austin grabbed the phone out of my hands.

"Amelia no!"

"Austin what did you do that for?" I gave him a look of confusion.

"I'm sorry I just don't want you reading the comments. People can be really mean and I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" He said quietly as he took my hand in his.

I nodded as he squeezed my hand before letting it go.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm okay. I knew this was going to happen eventually. I just want Ava to be safe. I don't want to have to worry." I weakly smiled, suddenly feeling concerned for the privacy and safety of our daughter.

"Do you trust me?" He asked softly.

"I trust you." I managed to reply, looking up into his blue eyes.

"Good, cause you have nothing to worry about. I have a ton of security and they'll being going everywhere with us from now on. I promise I will keep you both safe no matter what."

I nodded again "Thank you Austin. I appreciate everything you do for us."

"Anything to protect you both Amelia."

I smiled up at his handsome face, feeling more at ease. He always knew how to calm my nerves.

"I'm going to go outside for a cigarette. I'll be back." He said placing a kiss on Ava's head.

"Austin." I protested.

"I'm going to quit soon I promise Amelia." He chuckled as he rose up off of the bed.