Chapter 5

A/n - song of the chapter, lovesick fool by the cab

41

"A psychologist walked around a room teaching teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'ed be asked the 'half empty and half full' question. Instead, with a smile on her face she inquired 'how heavy is this glass of water?' The answers called out ranged from 8oz to 20oz. She replied 'the absolute weight doesn't matter. If i hold it for a minuet, its not a problem. If i hold it for an hour, i'll have an ache in my arm. If i hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralysed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer i hold it, the heavier it becomes.' She continued, 'the stress and worries in life are like the glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them for a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralysed- incapable of doing anything.' 'Always remember to put the glass down'."

42

I notice everything. And by everything, i literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops texting me like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things people do, and the little things people used to do. I notice when things change, and its no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don't say anything.

43

The sun is always shining somewhere.

44

Yes. I'm jealous. Why? Because she's beautiful and i'm well, me.

45

She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines.she was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile even when she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep, down to her soul.

46

Homework homewor homewo homew home hom ho how how- how-a how-ab how-abo how-abou how-about how-about- how-about-n how-about-no

47

Men hate to cry, they rarely ever do. But when a man cries over you, i can guarantee he loves you. Because men only cry when they lose something or are afraid of loosing something that they love as much or more than themselves.

48

Theres a little truth behind every

Just kidding

A little curiosity behind every

Just wondering

A little knowledge behind every

I don't know

And a little emotion behind every

I don't care

49

My parents: you're beautiful.

Old people: i bet boys are chasing after you already

Boys my age: ewww, what is that creature?

50

If i actually spoke my mind, i'd be in deep trouble.

Vote follow fan