Chapter 50

A/n - song of the chapter, bad by the cab. I'm halfway there! Thank you so much for reading up to here, i wouldn't blame you if you got bored and deleted this book. Please leave me comments and tell me if i've doubled up on and quotes, songs, or spelling mistakes. There will now be a question at the end of the chapter!

501.

I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you were ever afraid of.

502

We lived in the murder house, we escaped the asylum, we protected the coven, and we will attend the freak show.

503

Parents: be yourself

Parents: also don't dye your hair, no piercings, no tattoos, no your not wearing that, get straight A's, and be a perfect child.

504

It's ok, i wouldn't fall in love with me either.

505

I'm so sick of your kind. Get the fuck out of my life.

506

School = six crappy hours of our lives

Class = come late and start sleeping

Finals = fuck, i never actually learned that shit

507

Men are like snowstorms. You never know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get or how long he will last.

508

Marriage is like a public toilet, those waiting outside are desperate to get in & those inside are desperate to come out.

509

If you're wrong and you shut up, you're wise

If you're right and you shut up, you're married

510

" i had a dream about you last night"

"Awww"

" yeah, you died"

A/n - question of the chapter, 'favourite quote about life?'

Vote comment follow