Chapter 81

A/n- You're never gonna fit in much kid
But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did -song of the chapter, teenagers my chemical romance.

811
Elephants can die of a broken heart if a mate dies. They refuse to eat and will lay down, shedding tears until they starve to death.

812
Twinkle twinkle
Little snitch
Mind your
Own business
You nosey bitch

813
The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes, weaknesses, and yet still thinks you're completely amazing.

814
If you don't do stupid things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.

815
That awkward moment when you have to get over someone you never ever dated.

816
There's an 86% chance that the person you can't get off your mind is thinking about you just as much.

817
We all have that one teacher that hates you for no reason.

818
Eminem used to spend many hours at night studying a dictionary so he could expand his vocabulary for his raps.

819
Scientists estimate that you'll fall in love seven times before you get married.

820
3:44 is the most common time to wake up in the middle of the night.

A/n- question of the chapter, tell me one of your pointless achievements?
Vote comment follow