Chapter 51

A/n song of the chapter, temporary bliss by the cab

511

I gotta dig bick.

You that read wrong.

That awkward when your read that wrong too.

And said "moment" after awkward.

This is awkward.

512

The broccoli says 'i look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'i look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'i look like a brain', and the banana says 'can we please change the subject?"

513

1. Dress sophisticated (suit and tie, heavy tinted shades)

2. Enter into a public setting with a laptop (café, class, etc.)

3. position yourself so everyone can see your screen.

4. Open up many tabs about random things. (Politics, Japanese culture, stock market, historical docs)

5. THEN, open this site - hackertyper.com

6. Press F11 for fullscreen

7. Begin typing furiously

8. Press 'alt' 3 times for "access granted". Press 'caps lock' 3 times for "access denied"

9. After 15 minuets, slam the laptop shut, look around suspiciously, and leave...

514

Showers are great. They make you feel nice and clean, you sound like a professional singer and they also help you make all of life's decisions.

515

Time is precious... Waste it wisely

516

You never realise how boring your life is until someone asks you what you do for fun.

517

I'm shy at first, but... I do the stupidest random shit when i get comfortable with someone

518

Shoot for the moon.

Even if you miss you'll still land among the stars...

Where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into he vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to death's cold embrace

Sweet dreams, kid

519

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

- captain jack sparrow

520

I meant to behave but there was too many other options

A/n - question of the chapter, 'if you could eat any food and only that food, for the rest of your life what would it be?'

Vote comment follow