Chapter 59

A/n - song of the chapter, superheroes by the script.

591
Successful people have fears, Successful people have doubts, Successful people have worries. They just don't let these feelings stop them.

592
Girls, there is a fine line between wearing makeup and looking like you just got gang-banged by crayola.

593
My week is basically:
*monday
*monday #2
*monday #3
*monday #4
*friday
*saturday
*pre-monday

594
It's funny how when i'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when i'm quiet, people ask whats wrong with me.

595
Breaking news:
I found out there is nothing wrong with me, it is the world that has issues ;-)

596
[ ] single
[ ] married
[ ] it's complicated
[ ] in a relationship
[✔️] hungry

597
Dear potential significant other,
After meticulously examining your online dating profile, i have fallen under the impression that we would make wonderful offspring together. I would very much enjoy engaging in the normal boring courtship ritual in which i destroy half my pay check on dinner and a movie with you, while awkwardly building rapport with you in hopes of getting a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night. In the event that you have constructed enough trust, comfort and connection with me, perhaps we can get married, buy a two story house with a white picket fence, have 2.5 children, and a pet hamster.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Yours truly,

598
No one notices your tears. No one notices your sadness. No one notices your pains. But they all notice your mistakes.

599
But maybe all of us are accustomed to the fact that this world is such a ugly and cruel place- that our hearts have stopped placing false hopes on a world that was once beautiful.

600
Apple was going to make a smaller version of the iPod touch for kids, until the realised that iTouch
kids wouldn't be an appropriate name.

A/n - question of the chapter, if you could date one celebrity who would it be?
Vote comment follow