Chapter 96

A/n- She sees them walking in a straight line,
That's not really her style
And they all got the same heartbeat
But hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could
Ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background
-cool kids by echosmith ( cover by ebony day, shaun reynolds, black prez and eppic remix)

961
I want to go back to the generation where 'going out' was going out on a date, not immediately becoming bf/gf. I want to go back to the generation when a guy had to get permission from the girl's parents to ask her out. I want to go back to the generation where a guy physically call her and talk to her, not text her. Want to go back to the generation where your first kiss would be with someone you really like, not hookup with a guy you meet at a club. I want to go back to the generation where a guy would give you his varsity jacket. I want to go back to the generation where a girl can get any guy just by wearing a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I want to go back to the generation where couples slow danced, not grind. I want to go back to the generation where love atually made sense...

962
When i turn on a celling fan and it is going too fast, i feel like it is going to fly off and kill me.

963
I'm so lucky people can't hear what i'm thinking.

964
People who know the next letter of the alphabet without singing the song are terrifying.

965
Violets are blue,
Your blood is red,
The window was open,
I'm under your bed.

966
"Give a man a mask and he'll become his true self."

967
I'd slap you but that would be animal abuse.

968
Marry me?
A. Yes
B. A
C. B

969
Let's sit on the roof top at 2am and talk about life.

970
The phrase 'i love you' is meant to be special.
Not passed around like a 'hi'.

A/n- question of the chapter, are you an adrenaline junkie?
Vote comment follow