Chapter 65

A/n- song of the chapter, use somebody by kings of leon.

651
Just because i know i could get more done if i get up earlier does not mean i have any intention of trying it.

652
Doing absolutely nothing on the weekends has started to feel more fun than actually going out.

653
Just remember:
Any bitch before me was a mistake and any bitch after me is a downgrade.

654
I don't know about you, but people make me want to say bad words.

655
I know i could have said that in a less "bitchy" way, but that's just not the image i want to portray.

656
I'd kick you in the vagina. But i'm afraid i would loose my shoe.

657
Dear family,
Thanks for putting empty cereal boxes at the back of the pantry. Their's nothing like having a bowl full of disappointment for breakfast.

658
Singing a song you don't really know.. But that 15 second part you do know is coming and your gonna own that shit.

659
If a man says you're ugly, he's being mean. If a woman says you're ugly, she's jealous. If a kid says you're ugly, you're ugly.

660
Honey boo boo's mother has a boyfriend and you're still single...
Just let that sink in.

A/n- question of the chapter, favourite subject?
Vote comment follow