Chapter 72

A/n- song of the chapter, mug shot by MAX

721
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... Its about who came, and never left your side.

722
"You. I've spent my life waiting for you."
- wicked lovely by malissa marr

723
Sometimes you can feel everything and nothing all at once. Sometimes you find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time. At times you can absolutely love a person while wanting to hate them. Life comes without any guarantees but you can expect that smiling will brighten your day, laughing will enhance your eyes and falling in love will change your life.

724
"I want to woo, pursue, and win you over everyday, every week, every year for as long as ever is."
- m.w.

725
Dreamer
Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time. For dreams are our realities in waiting. In our dreams, we plant the seeds of our future.

726
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

727
You make me smile more than anyone else in the world.

728
Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people.
When one leaves.. It hurts the other.

729
I can't wait...
to spend the rest of my life with you.

730
If i had my life to live over again...
I would find you sooner. So that i could love you longer.

A/n- question of the chapter, who was your very first crush?
Vote comment follow