Chapter 86

A/n- the mighty fall by fall out boy -song of the chapter, the mighty fall by fall out boy

861
I don't want a relationship, they hold you back. I want a best friend i can sleep with, make love to, hustle with, travel with, shop with, club with and live with. I want a partner in crime, a life partner. Someone that i can laugh and build with. Somebody i can trust with my heart, my money and my life. Somebody i'm not afraid to lose because i know they'll always be there. Relationships just aren't for me, but a partnership. I'll take that.

862
Teacher: i'm afraid you've failed your science te-
Me: the test. Didn't. Work on me.
Teacher:...
Me: they call it divergent
Teacher:.?
Me: I'M A DIVERGENT AND I CAN'T BE CONTROLLED! *jumps out of the window*

863
The cemetery is sad without you

864
I never new much about people until...
I took one apart..
Just to see how it worked

865
"The unfamiliar faces in your dreams are the possible ghosts who stare at you while you are sleeping."
- readers digest

866
Go to sleep for now kid. When you see bit more of the world, i'll be back to save you from it.
-Jeff the killer

867
This morning i woke up with my wedding ring on. I buried the ring with my husband 5 years ago.

868
"There is a difference in insanity and sanity, sanity bores me. Insanity is the next best thing there is."
- insanity and nebula

869
Some may say i'm different, but it's not my fault i want to be different than freaked out there.

870
I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minuet of it!

A/n- question of the chapter, so if you guys have been reading the comments or actually know me how insane do you think i am on a scale of 1-10?
Vote comment follow