Chapter 30

A/n - song of the chapter, rock n roll by Avril Lavigne, i can add photos now! Wooooooo!

301

I broke your heart but in doing so, i also cracked mine. But this is not an apology letter. I do not regret a single second i spent by your side, i do not regret our jokes, laughs or late nights. If i wrote you an apology letter, it would be implying that i am sorry. And i am not. I love you.

302

How girls flirt :

She'll sneak glances of you so she won't get caught staring, but you'll notice it anyway. She'll wait for you to start a conversation, as soon as you start one, she won't ever stop liking you. She'll hit you and punch you playfully. She'll be mean to you specially, because its easier to be mean than to actually let you in on how she feels.

303

I know i cry a lot for many things, like sad movies or failed grades, abandoned dreams and songs that remind me of the past. Stupid things too, like you and all the problems i've created for myself in my own head. But lately, what i've crying about most is myself, the person i used to be and lost and the person in the present with no clue about her future.

304

"And he left. I watched him walk out - he didn't say goodbye, he didn't look back. It scared me, how easy it was for him do that." - sara zarr, sweethearts

305

I know it's a question you probably don't want to answer, but i just want to ask - Why did you give up on me?

306

You speak in every curling wave and sing in every violent breeze

307

Peeing in the ocean is the best feeling its like i'm sharing a piece of myself with the world, i hope my pee made it to Australia. I love Australia.

308

I am perfectly content with a good book and a hot cup of coffee

309

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do.

310

Once you're attached to someone you're basically fucked, because so many things could go wrong they could die, they could leave you, they could find someone better, they could not feel the same way, they could loose feelings, they could disown your trust, and they an tell white lies without you even knowing. There is so much to lose when you get attached.

Vote comment follow