Chapter 7

A/n -song of the chapter, next contestant, nickelback

71

Strict parents create sneaky kids

72

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

Fuck that.

Treat people how you treat you.

73

Fear only exits in your mind. Something that hasn't or may never happen. It causes us to mess up and fail to do things or even try things. Fear is like a liar because it tells something that doesn't even exist. So my challenge for everywhere is to get out of there comfort zone and try something new. Do something that scares you and overcome! Get over the mental blocks!

74

She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.

75

Each day comes with 86,400 seconds

Tick tock

76

Fall down seven times stand up eight

77

"Go after her. Fuck, don't sit there and wait for her to call, go after her because thats what you should do. If you love someone, don't wait for them to give you a sign cause it might never come, don't let me happen to you,or her, she's not a fucking television or a tornado. There are people i might have loved had they gotten on the aeroplane or run down the street after me or called me up drunk at four in the morning because they need to tell me right now and because they can not regret this, and i always thought i'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never give enough of a fuck to do it back, or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable and honest with making some one fall in love with you. Go scream it and be with her in meaningful ways because that is beautiful and that is generous and that is what loving someone is, that is raw and unguarded, and that is all that is worth anything. REALLY.

78

Karma has no menu

You get served what you deserve

79

Nothing is really over till the moment you stop trying

-Brian dyson

80

We all die

The goal isn't to live forever

The goal is

To create some thing that will

Vote follow fan