Chapter 75

A/n- song of the chapter, shut up by simple plan. I spent all day baking cookies and muffins! :)

751
I'm amazed when i look at you, not just because of your looks but because i realised that all i've ever wanted is right in front of me...

752
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.

753
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So, the good apples at the top think that something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for he right boy to come along, the ones brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

754
Smile :) silence :|
Silence and smile are two powerful tools, smile is the way to 'solve' many problems and, silence is the way to 'avoid' many problems.

755
That extremely annoying moment when you're behind a slow walker and there's no way around them.

756
Have you ever loved somebody so much it has made you cry?

757
Whenever i have a problem, i just sing. Then i realise my voice is worse than my problem.

758
You don't always have to pretend to be strong. It's okay to cry once in a while.

759
I look at him and wonder what i ever saw in him. I look at you and wonder what i never saw in you.

760
Love:
Is patient
Is kind
It does not envy
It does not boast
It is not proud
It is not rude
It is not self-seeking
It is not easily angered
Keeps not record of wrong doings
Rejoices with the truth
Always trusts
Always hope
Always perseveres
Love never fails

A/n- question of the chapter, what is your favourite pastry?
Vote comment follow