Chapter 66

A/n- song of the chapter, love don't die by the fray.

661
If i ever decide to give up on you, understand how much that took out of me. I'm the type to give endless chances, always have your back when your wrong, and truly accept you for who you are... When the rest of the world doesn't want you, i will. So if i ever give up on you? Understand it took everything i had left inside me to leave to leave you alone. Because i love and care for you, there isn't anything on this planet i wouldn't do for you.

662
Some people dress to impress, i on the other hand dress to depress.

663
*takes one good selfie*
*posts on all social media accounts, makes it a wallpaper, sends to friends, prints it out and frames, emails to Obama*

664
I like a song. I download it. I listen to it a million times then i hate it.

665
Laughing and smiling at my enemies is what life is all about

666
I know i can be really mean and stuff but deep down i am actually still pretty mean and stuff

667
When you know something doesn't fit in the cupboard, but you force the door shut and let it fall out onto someone else.

668
I hate when people ask what i'm doing tomorrow i don't even know what i'm doing right now. Stop doing this to me.

669
I loose interest when i get ignored

670
If traveling was free you would never see me again.

A/n- question of the chapter, what are some more questions i can ask?
Vote comment follow