Chapter 67

A/n- song of the chapter, voodoo by get scared

671
Humans tend to think logically. But there actions are driven by emotions.
- black bullet

672
"I'm scared of everyone... I need to learn how to deal with people better"
- soul eater, crona

673
"Words are cheap. There's no guarantee she won't tell anyone. Humans lie without a second thought including me, of course.
- black butler, ciel

674
"No matter what my heart is forever yours and i will fight until the day i see you again"
- SAO, kirito

675
"Remember everyone you meet is afraid of something... Love something... And has lost something."
- fairytale, lucy

676
"When the world shoves you around, you've gotta stand up and shove them back"
- onepiece, roronoa

677
" When your ten, they call you prodigy. When your 15, they call you genius. When your twenty, your just an ordinary person."
- free!, haruka

678
"I'm pathetic. I'm worthless. I wish i could just hide from this world."
- soul eater, death the kid

679
" Please don't act like you understand me. Ever since i was a baby... I have been alone. How could you possibly know how i feel?"
- kyoukai no kanata

680
"My happiness can only be... Can only be made with my own hands! My happiness doesn't depend on anyone but me!
- toradora!

A/n - question of the chapter, what do you want to be when your older?
Vote comment follow