Chapter 5

7 weeks later
Jisung's POV
"Yah you kids are getting a handful." Chan said as Seungmin and Felix chased JeongIn around the table.
"Babe come here." Changbin said as he called over Felix. Felix instantly stopped chasing him and went over to changbin.
"You need to eat dinner so sit down." Changbin said as pulled Felix down next to him.
I smiled.
I looked over to see hyunjin picking up JeongIn and Seungmin getting dragged to the table by woojin.
"Hey princess you might want to eat before it gets cold." Minho said sitting next to me.
My smile got a little bigger.
Ever since that night, Minho has been by my side. It make me feel safe.
When ever we go on missions, Changbin always checks on me to make sure I didn't get injured.
Chan makes sure I was ok mentally.
Woojin always talk to me and makes sure nothing was bugging me.
Seungmin and JeongIn are like little kids that are always around you and you feel like a kid when your near them.
Felix and Hyunjin are like my best friends.
It's like we're a family. The family I never had.
I was snapped out of thought by a slap.
"Quite smiling, bitch"
A man said.
Oh yeah I forgot, I'm kidnapped.
I've been here for a week or so but it feels like it's been years.
Probably wondering how I got down here, it's simple, the strays went on a mission, in the mission they had back up and tapped us, well me. I saw it so I pushed the rest of them out the door of the room. Last thing I remember was banging and having to get blindfolded, then knocked out.
Now were down in a cellar I think.
We heard footsteps, I looked up at the gap in the stairs.
A noise hit my ears, chains. I saw flash lights.
Cops.
I scream as loud as I could. They ran down the stairs.
Twelve of them.
They arrested them all.
"Hey! Hostage at 23:46" a girl officer said as she untied me.
I felt my body go numb as she tried to make me stand.
"Medic!"
I was picked up by a man in the same uniform as the girl but this one had the medical symbol on it.
He put me in a ambulance.
The last thing I remember was black and the noise of sirens.

Minho's POV
I yelled as I held Jisung's pillow.
I started to cry.
"Princess...I miss you." I said holding the pillow tightly.
Jisung's sent was fading, my sent was replacing it.
More tears streamed down my face.
"Hyung!" Jisung giggled as I picked him up bride style.
"Come on princess." I said as I spun around.
"Hyung put me down please!" He said as I stopped.
"Fine."
I put him down and started tickling him. He fell down to the ground.
His laugh was beautiful.
"Princess..." I cried as I thought about the moments we had.
In only six weeks of just knowing him, he made me fall head over heels.
The week he was kidnapped, I didn't stop working to find him.
It was work,try to find him, eat,cry then sleep.
I wouldn't sleep or eat if Chan wasn't there with me.
I heard a knock on my door.
I wiped the face and opened the door.
Chan hyung.
"Minho hurry up now." He said as he put his jacket on.
I followed him
As we made our way to the door.
"Hyung where are we going? You know today's our break day and I still have to try and find Jisung" I said walking to the car.
"I know but.." he stopped and got in the car and started it.
"Minho the police found Jisung, he's safe and in the hospital." I couldn't believe my ears.

At the hospital

Jisung's POV
The nurse was really nice.
She asked me about little things, like if I had a lover or if I had kids or what I wanted to be when I was a kid.
She was pretty too. If I were to swing that way then she would be my first pix, but I swing the other way and she has a ring.
"So you do you have a lover?" I asked as she sat down in the chair in front of me.
"Yes I do, she's beautiful" she said looking down at her ring.
"What's her name?" I asked kinda shook that she's married to another woman.
"Sana she's amazing." She said smiling up at me.
"She seems amazing by the way you talk about her." I said smiling back.
"Well yeah. So do you have a-" She was cut off by the door swinging open.
Minho.
"M-Minho hyung, C-Chan hyung?" I said looking at the door in shock.
"Jisung." Chan said as I saw the tears in his eyes.
Minho came up to me and hugged my gently, like I was glass and he had hands filled with butter.
"Princess." He whispered in my ear.
I could hear that he's been crying.
I hugged him back tightly afraid I'd lose him again.
Chan came over and joined the hug.
I started to cry as I felt the presence of two of the people who I care for.
"I'm sorry but excuse me but can one of you please come to fill things out. If you fill it out he should be able to leave right after." The nurse said.
Chan broke away.
"I-I can." He said wiping his tears.
They left.
I scootered over so Minho could lay down with me.
"P-Princess, I missed you." He said as he hid in the crook of my neck.
"I missed you too pretty boy." I giggled a little.
He squeezed a little harder.
"I don't want to let you go. I'm afraid of you leaving again." He said as his breath hit my neck.
"W-Well we have to walk, hyung." I said moving my neck a little.
"God I missed you, I missed this, I missed your voice, your smile, your messy fluffy hair in the morning, i missed when you woke up and all you had on is my shirt or something that you found in your bag." Minho confessed.
"I missed you too." I said as I held him a little tighter.
His arms squeezed protectively around the dip between my waist and back.
His mouth was in the crook of my neck.
His lips barely brushed over the skin.
I opened my eyes, wide.
"H-Hyung can you move your head." I asked.
"Why, Princess?" He asked letting his lips brush over my skin and his breath hit one spot.
"H-Hyung." I said as he let his bottom lip barley move in my skin.
He kissed on the spot.
I whimpered.
He kissed it again.
This time he stayed there, my breathing got heavy as he opened his mouth and let his warm breath hit my neck directly.
He could probably feel my heart beat begging to be let out of my rib cage.
He kissed it once more and went to my ear.
"Finally I have what's mine back." He said as he went back to my neck.
"Y-Yours?" I asked.
"Eventually." He said as he moved his face to mine.
"Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but one day I'll have your heart and body be all mine." He said his lips centimeters away from mine.
"You already have my heart." I blurted out while looking in his eyes.
He smirked.
"Well all I need is for your perfect body to be mine." He said going to my neck.
"We'll finish this at home, right now I just want to hold you." I shivered when he said 'we'll finish this at home' but I still wrapped my arms around his neck.
A couple minutes pasted, the nurse came in.
"So Jisung your friend said he would wait in the ca-" she stopped as she saw the position we were in.
Minho had his hands wrapped tightly around my waist while my hands were in his hair, playing with it and our legs were tangled.
"Oh sorry." She said.
We separated.
"It's ok." I said kinda sad by the coldness on my skin.
"Well as I was saying your friend said he would wait in the car and I told him that all you needed was rest. Nothing else more." She said winking at the last part. I felt my ears go red.
I was picked up bride style.
"Ah Minho!" I yelled as I slapped his chest.
"Thank you." He thanked the nurse.
"Come on a princess like you doesn't need to walk." He said smiling at me in his arms.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid in his neck in embarrassment as he used my pet name in public.
"Bye." I said waving to the nurse.
She waved back.
We went to the car.
"God Ji you scared us." Chan said as he ran his hand through his messy hair.
"Well I'm glad it was me and not one of you." I said shivering a little remembering what they did. Minho saw this and gave me the 'will talk later' eyes.
We made it to the headquarters. I opened the door to see everyone at the table.
I smiled.
"Hey stray kids." I said startling all of them. I was tackled by hugs.
"Hyung... I missed you." JeongIn said. I felt my heart break a little when I looked at his eyes.
"Ok so Jisung just needs some rest. Everyone stay out of his room till he gets better ok?" Chan said looking at everyone.
They all nodded and hugged me one last time before going to their rooms.
I went to my room, Minho trailing behind me.
Once we were inside, he locked the door and went to his bed.
"Come here now." He said looking in my eyes. I walked over and was about to sit on the spot next to him when he put me on his lap.
I sat on his lap facing him.
"Why did you shiver when you were talking about them? What did they do to you?" He asked putting his hands on my waist.
"T-They touched me and they hit me. One of them licked my neck, a little of them touched my ass and thighs. I hated. But I got through it because I thought what if Seungmin or Felix or hell JeongIn got kidnapped. I couldn't do it, so each time they hit  me I thought about Seungmin or Felix or JeongIn, or if they touched me I just thought about you." I said looking down feeling horrible.
"I thought about if you were holding me or if you were doing those things. It helped a lot. Now that I'm here I don't want to leave. I want to be in your arms, I want you to hold me and tell me that it's ok. Cause that's all I thought when they did something. I feel disgusting, I feel like I cheated on you. I feel like you won't want me." I confessed looking in his eyes. Minho's grip tightened on my waist.
"I'm going to kill them." He growled.
"H-Hyung.. it's ok their in jail now." I said as he kept his grip on my waist.
"No it isn't. They touch my princess. MY princesses. They touched you and made you feel like your not wanted. I'm gonna fucking murder them." He growled.
I grabbed his face.
"Minho! Look at me." I said as his eyes looked at our laps.
He looked up to met my eyes.
"I'm ok. They just did things that I won't be able to just get out of, at least not by my self. Minho I already told you, you have my heart. They're serving time." I said as I looked in his eyes.
He leaned forward a little. His eyes slowly went to my lips then to my eyes again.
"Hyung..." I whispered.
"Princess.." he whispered back.