chapter 26

Bdsm warning ⚠ ill put a mark when it starts and when it ends or if you want you can skip the chapter but its kinda of important.

Jisungs POV

Minho opened the door with me still in his arms. I giggled as he struggled to close it. "Hyung you can put me down." I said as he finally closed the door. "I can do it princess." He said chuckling. He walked us to our rented bedroom and through me on the bed. I giggled as he jumped on me. "Baby you look so handsome tonight." I said cupping his face and smiling at him. "You looked beautiful princess. I love your new hair." He said touching my blue locks. "Well i had to try something for you my daddy." I said. He kissed my lips gently. He let wet kisses trail down my neck. I ran my hands through his hair. "Mmm daddy stop we still need to unpack our things." I said as his wet kisses turned into hickey making. "Do it tomorrow tonight you're all mine." He said kissing my lips. "So what do you want to do to yours tonight daddy?" I said. "Mm i have something planned but you have to trust me princess." He said. "Ha you're funny. Of course i trust you baby." I said moving his hair behind his ear. He smiled and got off the bed and went to a suitcase. He came back with something behind his back.

[Bdsm start]

He had a dark purple silk. "Pick up your head." Minho said. I did as told and he wrapped the silk around my eyes. Using it as a blindfold. "Remember i love you princess." He said as he kissed my cheek then my lips. He pulled my shirt off and my pants. Leaving me in my boxers.

I heard his footsteps walk away then i heard a zipper open on the suit case. His foot steps came closer then stopped. I felt his presence right next to me. I soon felt something rough and tight wrap on my wrist. I tried to move my wrist but they were held back. His foot steps walked away and another zipper opened. I gulped. He came back and i felt something cold hit my chest. I gasped at the feeling. He moved the cold object down to my hard on. I felt it slowly go towards my clothed dick. I whined as he pulled my boxers off and let the cold air hit my hard on. The cold object went on my cock. I gasped. "F-Fuck." It felt so good. It started to vibrate. My hips buckled at the feeling. It stopped, i whined. I heard his foot steps walk away. The foot steps reappeared. "Princess." He whispered in my ear. I shivered. "I want to hear you scream tonight. I want to hear my name being moaned out of that pretty mouth of yours. Can you do that?" Minho said as he caressed my hair. I nodded. Then i felt his lips go to mine as he picked up my legs and tied some thing to them. I moved my legs but they got restricted by something that tightened around my ankles. I heard his belt slid off with a smack kind of sound. I heard it hit a surface then i heard his zipper go down and his pants fall softly to the ground. Then his shirt fell i gulped as i felt him closer. I heard a cap open and i jumped. "Safe word?" He asked. "C-Clouds." I said as i felt him get closer. "I love you baby." He whispered in my ear. "I-I love you too daddy." I stuttered as i felt his body join me on the bed and his hand go next to my thigh. My breathing hitched as
I felt something cold rub my ass. I felt two, cold fingers rub against my hole, teasing it. I moaned as he entered them. My legs uncousincle spread wider as he moved in and out slowly. He started to speed up unexpectedly which made me moan loudly. "Daddy~ fuck daddy~" i moaned as he rubbed my prostate. "Louder baby." He said. "Daddy, do you really think your fingers are going to work on me?" I mocked. I pulled out his finger and slammed in me. Not giving me tine to adjust. "Agh!" I moaned loudly as i gripped the ropes on my wrist. "Don't mock me baby or I'll making you walking a punishment." He said. He exited me making me whine. He grabbed something else and came back. I felt something smooth yet rough wrap around my throat. It tightened as he entered me again. He started to slowly thrust in and out making quiet moans leave my mouth. The thing on my neck tightened again making me moan louder. "I said i wanted to hear you scream, slut." He said right next to my ear. I felt like melting at that moment. I moaned loudly as he snapped his hips forward and kissed down my neck. He stopped and pulled out making me whine once again. He started to grind on me as he went to my ear and lightly nibbled on it. "Mm you're so beautiful but so slutty. I saw what you did tonight i felt your hand on my thigh. I saw you touching your self under the table. You we really that needy? Fucking slut. My slut." He said in my ear as he grinded harder. I moaned loudly as I gripped the things that tied my hands to the headboard. "Daddy's slut." He growled in my ear. I mumbled what he said. He grabbed the thing on my neck and pulled it upwards towards him. He entered me again and snapped his hips forward. "You like getting punished don't you? You like feeling me use you like a slut. You like how i cut off your oxygen while i slam into you and call you mine. You love it you whore." He said in my ear. I moaned, almost screamed. My lower body was bouncing a bit because of his thrust but my upper body stayed still.

"Daddy! D-Daddy! I love it! Minho!" I screamed as he got rougher. I couldn't breath and it was starting to sting on my wrist but i loved it. It felt so good. "I-Im close!" I screamed. He took the blindfold off and looked at my face. "I want to see your fucking slutty face when you cum." He said as he held my face. I came as my eye's rolled back and my vision became blacked out. Minho started to cum also while looking at me. He was thrusting slowly in me. I saw black dots in my vision. "C-Clouds. Clouds." I said. He instantly stoppee and got up and ran to get a water bottle and towel. He then took off everything. He petted my hair. "Princess. Are you ok?" He asked as he kissed my forehead. I nodded. "J-Just got a bit to much." I said. "Cuddles?" I asked. He nodded. He layed next to me and kissed my wrist. I snuggled into his chest. "I love you so much." He said as he kissed my hair. I smiled at him. "I love you too." I said as i cupped his face. He kissed me gently. I layed their in his arms and fell asleep in my husbands arms.