chapter 22

Jisungs POV
As i woke up i saw minho looking at me. I smiled brightly and got on top of him. "Happy one month daddy. I love you." I said kissing him gently with a smile still on my face. "Happy one month princess. I love you too." He said smiling back. I giggled as i rolled off of him and ran to the door. "Where do you think you're going?" He said. "To congratulate felix on his two months." I siad turning around. "Not in that you are get some clothes on." He said pointing to his baggy t-shirt that was on my body and my boxers. I rolled my eyes. "Hyung there our members, our family no one's gonna do anything to me." I said. "Either way no one should see you like that besides me. Now get dressed." He said looking at me. I huffed and walked to my drawer. I grabbed a black shirt with blue jean shorts that were kinda short. I ran out to Felix and Changbin's room. As i ran i heard something so i retrached my steps. I looked into the room which was hyunjins and I.N's. It was crack, so i stood in the door way looking at them. They were making out. Nothing was really that bad. I smiled at them. "Hey uh if yall are gonna fuck remember to close the door." I said. I.N jumped off hyunjin and fell on the floor. "Uh there was something in his eye i was uh trying to get out." Hyunjin tried to cover it up. "Oh so you were getting something out of his eye with your tongue half way down his throat?" I asked smirking. "Dont tell chan hyung!" I.N screamed from the ground. "Oh i wont say a word ill leave that up to yall." I smiled. "Chan hyung! I.N and hyunjin were making out in there room! I.Nnie has hickeys!" I yelled smirking. "Oh fuck." I.N cursed hyunjin and I.N closed the door as chan hyung went to it. I smiled and walked away.

I was met with Felix folding clothes and setting them nicely on his and changbins bed. "Hey lix! You know what today is!" I said happily. He turned around with a smile. "Yup! Im so excited! You wanna go now? This was changbins job anyway" he said smiling brighter. I nodded. We started to walk when we were stopped by our boyfriends. "Where are you guys going?" Changbin asked. "To the mall. Well be back i promise." He said smiling. I smiled at the both of them. They sighed and let us go. Me and felix made a run for it.

Once we got to the mall, we went to the girls clothes. "You really think he'll like this?" I asked looking at the clothes. Felix nodded and put a hand on my shoulder. "He's bisexual remember. And plus he loves you. No matter what you do." He said. I took a deep breath in and looked around. I found something. "What about this lix?" I ask as i held it up to my body. He whistled with a smirk. "Dang Hyungs gonna turn into an animal." Felix said making me chuckle. "I hope not. I dont want the big bad wolf to eat me." I said smiling. "I think he already has." Felix joked while sticking his tongue out. I punched his arm playfully. "Your an asshole." I said shaking my head. "Come on lets go pay little red riding hood." Felix joked.  He stopped in front of the laced panties. He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Youre not thinking about what im thinking you're thinking about right?" I asked scardly. "First of what the fuck did you just say? And secondly were buying them." He said. I sighed and looked through them. This is gonna be a long day.

We went to the cash register and put it on the counter. The lady looked at the clotges then us. I looked to the side while Felix looked down. "W-We can buy our things some where else if you're uncomfortable or dont want to help us." I said looking at her. She smiled at me and started to check out the things. "Whats the occasion?" She asked. "His one month and my two month" Felix said still looking up. "Look up pretty boy." She said. He looked up timid. "I dont care that you have a lover or that youre wearing girl clothes. Dont be sad or ashamed of who you are. I mean im here waiting for my girlfriend, so dont worry." She said smiling at Felix. "I-Im. Han jisung." I said bowing. "Im lisa manoban." She said bowing also. "Im Lee felix." Felix said. She checked our things out and wrote her number on a paper. We said our goodbyes and walked out.

"We have two more stops." Felix said stoping in front of a naugty store. "No. No i already lost my virginity to him im not losing my dignity too." I said barley looking in the store. "Not that one you perv!" He said slapping my shoulder, he pointed to the store next to it. A chocker and jewelry store. I exhaled a breath i didnt know i was holding. "Come on lets go get our gifts." He said dragging me inside. I looked at the necklaces and bracelets. I found a matching couple one. It was a bracelet with a lock in the middle then a necklace with a key on it. I grabbed it and met with felix. "Got it what did you get?" I said. "I got these bracelets." He said smiling at them. We walked out and walked to the hotel.