9

WARNING ⚠️ A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE CONTENT
Jisung's POV

I moaned a little. He bit down on my neck, I gasped. I felt like I forgot everything up to that point. Like nothing mattered but him. He stopped and looked at me I probably look so out of it. He looked in my eyes then trailed them to my lips. I did the same. Not wanting to waste anymore time I leaned in.

Minho's POV
He looked so hot right now. His hair was a mess, and my hoodie was riding up on his thigh. I looked in his eyes then looked at his lips. They looked so inviting, like their just asking for me to kiss them. I looked back in his eyes to see him doing the same thing. He leaned in fast. His lips met mine. They felt so good. Like they were made for mine, just like how his waist belongs in my hands, or how his lap sits nicely on mine. The bliss hit me when he moved his hands to my hair. I moved my lips against his, he was shocked at that because he didn't move at all. I gave him some time before I moved them again. I moved them slowly this time. He kissed back this time. I nibbled his bottom lip, just to tease. The way our lips moved and met felt so unreal. It felt like it wasn't supposed to even be on this world. I licked his bottom lip, he instantly opened his mouth. I hesitantly let my tongue slid in. We both put all our love into just one simple kiss. All the love was gone when he tried to take dominance. I fought him, he ended up losing, not to my surprise. I explored everywhere, I was about to pull away when his teeth trapped my bottom lip, pulling it a little and then letting it pop in place. I grabbed his thighs and squeezed them.
I started to kiss him again, this time there was no waiting, just lust. I moved my tongue in a swirl. He moaned and grabbed on to my hair tightly. I squeezed his thighs again, letting my thumb and ring finger push a little harder. I flipped us on to the bed with him under me and started to kiss him harder. I moved and kissed down him jaw then his neck. I started to make a mark, he moaned again.
"Daddy~" he moaned. I stopped.
He put his hand over his mouth and was bright red.
"I-I'm so-" I cut him off by kissing his neck and then went up to his ear.
"I like that name princess, call me it again." I kissed down his neck, making sloppy wet kisses. I made big and dark hickeys. He kept moaning and saying daddy.
I moved away and kissed his lips once again.
"That was amazing princess but we need to sleep." I said as I kissed his forehead. He nodded slowly, catching his breath.
I moved us and held his waist while he faced me.
He's really mine? Wow I'm so lucky. He's all mine. Mine.
I fell asleep with him in my arms smiling.

Next morning
Jisung's POV
I went in to the kitchen after I put on some joggers. I walked in to see Chan hyung and Felix, talking.
"Morning Felix and hyung." I said smiling. Chan looked over while he took a sip of his coffee but it didn't go down since he spit it out.
"What the hell?!" Felix and Chan said In sync.
"What?" I asked confused.
"What do you mean what?! Look at your neck!" Chan said.
I ran to the closes restroom and looked in the mirror.

*jisungs neck^*I ran into mine and Minho's room and slammed the door open and the slammed it closed

*jisungs neck^*
I ran into mine and Minho's room and slammed the door open and the slammed it closed.
He was sitting on the bed, he probably just got up.
"Hyung~" I whined a little.
He got up and put his hands on my waist.
"I'm not hyung Princess. We both know that after last night." He smirked at me.
I felt my face go red.
"D-Daddy?" I said.
"Yes princess what happened? Why'd you slam the door?" He said pulling me closer to him.
"I told you not to make the marks to dark or visible, daddy." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I know princess but it's just that you looked so delicious I couldn't help it." He went to my ear.
"You know I want what's mine. And you are all mine." He said as he kissed my neck.
"Ugh I came to be mad at you but I can't." I said as I held him closer and smiling.
He pulled away and picked me up. I giggled as he spun us around.
"Let's lay down for a little more I want to have you next to me again." He said as he pouted.
"I can't say no to you, daddy." I said as he dropped us on the bed.
"You know you make me want to do things." He said as he messed with the hoodie strings, he stopped and went to my ear.
"Horrible things, Princess." He whispered lowly in my ear.
"W-What do you mean?" I asked as I put my hands through his hair, a little flustered.He moved my hands out of his hair and flipped me on my stomach. I felt his chest hover over my back. He went back to my ear.
"I don't know. You make me want to run my hands all over you, you make me want to just have my marks tattooing your milky white skin, have you moan, scream, and whimper under me, you make me want to grab you and keep you away so no one steals you, god you make me want to bang you into this bed, and you make me want, no, need and crave your body next to me or under me. I just have this feeling around you that I should just make you're body ache with pleasure." He said as he put his hands under the hoodie and letting his finger tips run over my back. I felt so hot in a cold room, I felt like I was in a hole of pleasure that felt like a black hole. I felt like I could just give in to it, but all he's saying are words. Does he have that much of an effect on me?
His hands trailed down to my ass and squeezed it.
"All mine." I moaned as he said that.
He flipped me over, I wasted no time and kissed him. So much need. His finger tips brushed lower back as his hands wrapped around my waist. It felt like a lighter was hovering over my skin, but it wasn't hurting, it was just burning like he was the only one I need and wanted. He pulled away and kissed my neck again. He made a couple more hickeys on my collar bone and lower neck. If he could make hickeys all day I'd let him, the feeling of his warm mouth on my skin as his soft lips on my neck that send shivers of pleasure down my spine and his tongue and his teeth that make a moan come out of me and escape without me wanting it to.
He stopped and looked at me.
"God your all mine. Mine. Princess you know your no one else right?" He asked I looked at him with loving eyes.
"Trust me, I love you and only you, daddy." I said the last word slowly.
"Good my princess." He said putting our foreheads together.
"Your mine too daddy." I said.
"You can't kiss or hold anyone like me, you can't mark someone else. You're all mine." I said as I kissed his forehead.
"I know princess. Your mine and I'm yours. No going back baby." He whispered and went next to me.
I flipped over and faced him.
He intertwined our hands.
"Daddy?" I asked
He hummed.
"What are we?"