chapter 20

One week later
Jisungs POV
Were all in the living room when hyunjin spoke up.
"How about we go out again tonight?" He asked. Chan looked up at nothing,'thinking'. "Yeah cause we don't have night watch or a mission." He said walking to his and woojin's room.
I ran to mine and Minho's, with him following behind. I grabbed his shirt, a thin black choker, and black ripped jeans that were ripped at the knee. I turned around to see Minho taking off his shirt. i looked at his back, scratch marks from my nails. I hugged his waist and kissed the scratches. "What are you doing, princess?" He asked turning around to face me. "Kissing the scars i made." I said looking at him and locking my arms around his neck. "Theses aren't scars, they're just physical marks that show im yours just like-" he pulled off my shirt and pulled my shorts down a little. "These show you're mine." He said running his fingers over the hickeys and bruises. He grabbed  my hand and interlocked our hands. I snuggled into his neck and started to kiss it. "Princess." He groaned while grabbing my waist. I started to make hickeys on his neck. I pulled away and he pecked my lips. "Thank you princess but we need to change." He said cupping my face.

Once we got to the club and sat down Minho pulled me on to his lap, hugging my waist. "Im gonna get the water." I said getting up. I walked over to the bar and ordered our waters. I tried to grab all of them when i dropped one. I looked down to see a hand had caught it. I looked to see who it belonged to. "Yukhei hyung!" I put the waters down and pulled him into a hug. "Hey Jisung." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away and brushed my hair back. "Wait, why do you have like ten bottles?" He asked putting the on in his hand with the rest. "I uhh, there-" i was cut off by a new pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I tensed till i felt a little peck on my neck. I leaned into the touch. "Who's this?" Minho asked pulling me closer to his chest. "Oh im Yukhei, Jisungs friend." Yukhei said looking at us weirdly. "And who might you be?" He asked trying to pull me closer to him. Minho hugged me tighter. "He's Minho hyung." I said putting my hand on top of Minhos. "Well Minho, you shouldn't be touching-" Yukhei pulled me next to him. "Him." He put me behind him. "Sorry who are you telling me that i cant be touching him?" Minho said getting in his face. I got in the middle. "If you'd let me finish talking maybe you too wont want to kill each other." I said walking next to minho. "Yukhei hyung, this is Minho hyung my boyfriend. Minho hyung this is an old friend Yukhei." I said. "Yeah right you hate guys you even told me you were never gonna date again after ass hat." Yukhei said. I sighed and pulled down the collar of my shirt. "Hes my boyfriend." Minho said holding me by my waist. I smiled and leaned into his touch once again. "Well damn. Sorry man im just protective of this little squirrel." He said ruffling my hair, i smiled at him. "Jisungie?" A quite voice called out to me. I looked over to see jungwoo. "Jungwoo hyung!" I yelled running to him and tackling in a hug. "And Who's this?" I heard Felix say. I looked back to see the whole group. "Oh uhh well you see-" yukhei walked forward. "Im yukhei that over there is my boyfriend, Jungwoo hyung. We're old friends of jisung. Who are you?" He asked looking at everyone. "Im chan, thats woojin hyung, hyunjin, seugmin, changbin, and this deep voice is Felix. Were Jisungs friends." Chan said looking yukhei up and down. "Well it was nice seeing y'all again." I said trying to drag the group away but was pulled back. "No no jisung, stay here i dont trust them." Yukhei saud in my ear. I looked back at him and moved away a little. "Hyung, i trust them. I trust them with my life, my body, and my heart. They wont hurt me, you or jungwoo hyung. They may look mean but there nice and calm i promise." I said walking a little closer to them. "No! Jisung do you know what they do?" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "What?" I said looking at him. "Jisung their a gang, they kill people." He said gripping my arm. I grabbed the blade from my pocket and put it to his arm. Letting him feel the cold metal. "Dont say shit when you don't know the full story." I put the balde back into my pocket. "Out side now." He said dragging me outside. When we got outside, he pushed me to the concrete. "You leave for two weeks and then disappear, and join a fucking gang." Yukhei said. "Its not a fucking gang Yukhei." I spat from the ground. "The kill people. Let me guess you get a rush on that shit?" He said stepping closer to me. "You dont know what they do. They're more nicer then you." I said looking at him. I got up, "really? You think they're your friends? They probably just feel bad for you. Youre so fucking broken you will look for love in any one." He said getting closer to me. Chan, changbin, hyunjin, and minho walked in front of me, blocking him from me. "You lay a finger on him, we'll break every knuckle in your hand." Chan said. "Whatever. Remember Jisung you're a freak. Wait till they find out." He said. My eyes turned wide. "What?" Chan said. "Oh he really didnt tell you huh?" Yukhei said chuckling. "H-Hyung dont." I said feeling tears in my eyes. "Why? You don't want them to know when you were at your worse?" He said. "Well, do they know about how your dad murderer your mom? Or that kai raped you? Or how you cut everyday, or maybe you told them how you snapped and almost killed your dad? Do they know you have depression? Or do they know you have an-" i cut him off. "Shut up! Shut up.. Shut the hell up. I should have never trusted you." I said tears rolling down my face. "Lets see how they look at you know. Good bye jisungie." Yukhei said walking back inside. I fell to my knees, crying. "Jisung....is that true?" Woojin asked. I buried my head in my knees. I heard foot steps then silence, they probably left me. I started to cry harder and hit my head. "You stupid fuck, youre so stupid. Stupid. Dumb. W-why?" I broke down crying in my knees, yanking my hair. I heard footsteps again. I looked up to see everyone looking down at me. Chan came down to my level. He brought his hand up, hes gonna hit me. I flinched and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt his hand go to my hair and brush it back. I looked at him, i felt more tears rush to my eyes. He pulled me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder. "Ji its ok hyungs here. Shh cry ji cry you're ok." He said. I cried til i felt my self falling into sleep. I closed my eyes falling asleep.