chapter 19

Warning very ma- ok its just heavy smut also that will be at the middle or end the beginnings just sad and fluffy
Jisung POV
Once we got back to the house, Minho dragged me to our room. Once we entered the room and he closed the door and kissed me, passionately. All his love could be felt by this one kiss. But i pushed him away, im not gonna forget what happened. I took off my shoes and went to my bed while i turned my back to him. "Baby let me explain myself." He said as he sat down next to me. "Go to sleep, Minho hyung." I said skipping the pet names. He stood up but didnt go to his bed. "No. We need to talk." He said. I threw the blankets off and stood up. "What is there to talk about?!" I yelled. "Im sorry princess." He said as he tried to get close to me, i backed up. "Don't call me that." I said. "Let me explain, please lets just talk." He said as he got closer to me. I moved towards the door. "Dont touch me either." I said as he reached his hand out to grab me. He sighed and let his hand fall. "Please. I wont yell. Just talk to me." He said. "Fine you wanna talk. Ok then, when were you texting her?!" I said feeling close to tears as i thought i might lose him. "She texted me." He said getting closer. "hyung im not an idiot! Felix told me she was your one and only, that you loved her with your life. You told me that she was the only one you love. You really think im gonna believe that she just texted you and you didnt say something a little intimate?!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with a sad expression. "I would never do that to you." He said in a soft voice. "Then why were you smile....smilling like that? why'd you snap at me? Why do i feel like im losing you over one little thing?" I said as a tear fell. He rushed to me and cupped my face and wiped the tear. "You wont ever lose me. I was smiling because she said she wanted me back and i told her about you and me and how i found someone that makes me feel like im on cloud nine. I was smiling because I thought of everything we did and can become. And i snapped at you because of what she was saying she was saying how she loved me and misses me and i got annoyed. I never meant to do that to you. Im so sorry just dont shut me out dont slip through my fingers." He said putting his forehead against mine as he interlocked our fingers. I leaned forword and kissed him gently. We pulled away but kept our foreheads together. "Youre mine and i am yours princess. No one or thing will ever change that." He said moving his hands to my waist. Gently pulling me closer. I smiled and wiped the rest of my tears before i wrapped my hands around his neck. "Im sorry for getting mad and overreacting about a stupid little thing." I said as he pulled me closer. "No i should be saying sorry. I can't believe i got mad at you." He said as he pecked my neck with little kisses. I started to giggle. He stopped and looked at me with interesting eyes. I giggled again, "what?" I said smiling. "Nothing youre just perfect." He said as he literary star gazzed my face. I put my forehead on his shoulder. "Stop, youre the perfect one here." I said feeling my ears go red. He picked me up by my thighs. I giggled again. "Lies. My princess is the most perfect person in the world. No one can top his beauty. Not even me." He said looking in my eyes. "I love you." I said looking in his eyes. "I love you too princess." He said as he dropped us on his bed. "Im gonna change then we can sleep." I said as i pecked his lips and ran to the restroom. I smiled. He really love me. I thought as i changed.

A week later
Jisungs POV
Everyone kinda keeps eyes on me. Their not like right on my back but they'll check up on me. Im ok with it its not annoying its actually amazing.

I woke up to see Minho looking at me. "Good morning" i said looking at him. He smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. "Good morning to you too princess." He said as he pecked my lips. I was wide awake after his lips touched mine. He chuckled. He started to lean in again. "Well look at that its only six and youre already wide awake." He said as he hovered over my lips. I gulped a little. He kissed my lips a little longer now. He pulled away and chuckled. "Aw look my babys hard already." He said as he let his fingertips brush over my boxers. I whimpered a little. He started to kiss me again. As we were making out, he grabbed my butt. I pulled away. "Ah, as much as i love this i need to shower." I said. "Fine lets go." He said. I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. He smirked. "Lets shower together." He said as i got up. "Wait why?" I asked feeling my ears and cheeks go hot. "Cause i want to finish what we were doing and i like to see your body." He said as he went behind me. I felt his hand go down my abdomen to my thighs. "So do you want to?" He asked. I felt my boxers go tight as i nodded my head. We got into the restroom and he closed the door and started the shower while i put our close down. I started to take off my shirt. "Damn." Minho said as he watched me. "Hey this isnt a free show. Get undressed." I said as i pulled down my boxers. I steped in the shower, minho following after. I felt the warm water hit my face, then felt Minhos hands wrap around my waist. He started to kiss my shoulder. "Princess turn around for me." He whispered in my ear. I did as told and was met with his lips as i turned. He licked my bottom lip, i let him have his entry. He pulled away, "jump." He said in my ear. I jumped and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his hips. We started to make out again. He pushed me up against the bath wall, and entered me without warning. I moaned, he started to slam in and out of me. He pulled out and let me down from his grasp then pushed me back against the wall with my chest against the wall this time. He slammed back into me. He grabbed my hair and yanked it back as he made hickeys on my neck. I was a moaning mess. He knows all the right spots to hit. What to do and how to hold me. His hand made its way to my neck as he flipped me again. "Can....i?" He asked as his hand squeezed a little bit down on my throat. I nodded. He took that and squeezed hard down. It felt so good to me. My eyes rolled back as he slammed into me and he squeezed my throat. Guess i like choking now. I came, he did too after. When he pulled out fully he kissed my neck where he choked me then kissed my cheeks then my lips. "Come on princess lets clean up." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.