Chapter 8

Jisung's POV
"Like a boyfriend and girlfriend kind of love." I said shyly.
"Well the feeling is so amazing. You feel amazing around them, they have your heart doing back flips and tricks. You feel like you could stay with them in one moment for eternity. You want to know and see every side of them, you just have a feeling that makes you love them." Minho said rubbing his thumb on my thigh.
"Have you ever loved anyone? In that way?" I asked.
"Yes I have two people." He said.
"Who?"
"One of them is my ex girlfriend." My heart broke a little, why though he's not my boyfriend. Why does it hurt to hear that one word?
"She was the love of my life, I thought we would be together forever. I loved her so much. But she, she didn't feel the same. She cheated on me with my friends and told rumors and lies about me, she would always wanted money never even wanted to kiss me." He said looking down at our laps.
"Well she's stupid and a hoe. But who's the second person?" I asked.
He chuckled a little "You." He said looking up into my eyes.
I gulped but covered it up with a fake giggle.
"Yah, real funny. So who was the second person?" I said.
He flipped us, so that I was on my back and he was on top of me.
"You, Princess" He said.
"I already claimed you in front of people, I already have your heart, and I already have you. Princess I love you. More then you know." He said as he put our foreheads together.
I felt heat rush to my face, he loves me? He moved his face to my neck.
"I thought you already know. I mean, I call you mine and princess, I hold you in a way I hold no one else, I kiss and lick your neck. You really didn't know?" I shook my head.
"I-I love you too. But you probably already know that." I said feeling a little courage.
"Thought you said you didn't know what love is." He said as he moved his face back in front of mine.
"I-I might not know what is is but I do have a feelings with you that I haven't felt before. That's why I said you have my heart." I said as I cupped his face with both of my hands. "Because you have my heart in this place where no matter I go, I will always be yours." I said as I put our foreheads back together.
He went to my side and hugged me. "My princess. Mine." He said as I flipped in my side and let him hold my back. I fell asleep.

"No no no, let them go please!" I scream with tears down my face as they shot Woojin hyung.
"You're to blame for this, all of this." They said as they shot the last one, I.N.
But they brought out one more.
"Stop no! Please! No! No! Stop!" I scream again as I saw Minho hyung.
"It'll be ok Princess." He said softly.
"No! No! Not him please! Kill me!please!" I said as they load the gun and put it to his head.
"I promise princess, it'll be ok." He said again.
"No! No!" I scream trying to get out of the people's grip.
"Princess.." He said again. More tears fell.
"Princess.." He said again as they shot him.
"No!" I scream as I felt more tears fall. My heart broke and it felt like everything that was right in front of me was now meters away. My world crumbled, like a house without the right support.
"Jisung!" I opened my eyes.
I looked around to see everyone around me. I felt more tears flood my eyes.
I looked over to see Minho hyung petting my hair. I cried and pulled him into a hug.
I pulled away and hugged everyone else. I cried I could here my own pain in my cries. Minho pulled me into a hug as everyone pulled away and looked at me.
"Princess what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said as I grabbed on to his shirt and cried.
"D-Dead. All of you. I-In front of me. My h-heart hurts hyung." I said as I calmed down.
"M-My fault." I cried more.
"No no princess it wasn't your fault. It was just a nightmare, were all right here and were all ok." He said.
"T-They said it was all my fault, hyung." I cried again.
"It's ok we're all right here. No ones dead were all fine. Look at me." He said. I slowly looked up. He looked down at me. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. See them." He said looking up towards everyone else.
"Their not going anywhere either. We're all here and alive." He said.
I felt my tears stop after what he said.
"I-I'm sorry." I said letting my head hang. I probably woke them all up.
They gave me another hug.
"Why are you sorry, Ji?" Felix said.
"I probably woke you all up." I said as hugged then.
"Trust me you didn't. I was doing my night walk, because I can't sleep and Minho called me and said you were shaking and crying. Everyone else kinda woke up for some other reason." Chan said.
"Well speaking of sleep. Let's go get some cause I am beat." Felix said walking out of our room. I giggled a little at the voice he used for that sentence.
Once every left, Minho pulled me Into a hug.
"Princess. Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah it was just a bad dream." I said smiling while looking up at him.
He bent down and went to my legs and picked me up by my thighs. He walked me over to the door and closed it. I giggled again.
"I'm glad your ok Princess." He said as he moved us to his bed. He sat us down once again.
He started to kiss my neck. I let it happen smiling at the small kisses.
But they started to get a little harder. I felt him stay on a spot a little longer.
"H-Hyung, you're going to make a mark stop." I said as I gripped his shoulders.
"But I want people to know you belong to me. And not just by my words." He said against my neck.
"F-Fine but don't make it to dark." I said.
He kissed my forehead and smirked.
"I won't Princess, I wont" he said as he went back to my neck.