chapter 21

Minho's POV
I sat down on the bed next to Jisung, running my hand through his hair when his eyes shot open. Everyone was there looking at him. "Jisung?" Woojin said. "Y-Yes hyung?" He said not making eye contact with any of us. "Can we talk? All of us?" He asked . Jisung nodded. "Can you tell us what he was talking about?" Chan said. "H-He was telling the truth. My dad would hit my mom and one night he got really angery and killed her in front of me but told the cops it was an accident. And they believed it, and kept saying i was just traumatized. And he was right k-kai did r-rape me, he was angry cause i said i didnt want to, we were to young but after a year or two, he did t-that cause he was still angry. I hated m-myself for so long, i felt disguised to even be touched by another male. I was scared of all my guy friends and just random people. But when he said i would cut everyday thats a lie. I would want to but could never, hes right i have anxiety and depression. I also have trust issues, and i almost killed my dad. I held a knife to his neck but dropped it as i realized what i was doing. I hate everything about that time, i hate myself for letting you guys see that side of me." He said looking down. "Dont hate yourself for something you can't control." Chan said. "Can everyone please leave the room? Now." I said, everyone nodded and got up and left. I locked the door as they all left. "Why didnt you tell me?" I asked looking back at Jisung. "I-I-" he tried to say. "He raped you?! And you didnt tell me?! Im your fucking boyfriend, i want to know if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe around me. I need to know if im bringing things back. Jisung i dont want to hurt you." I said grabbing his face and putting our foreheads together. "But thats the thing youre nothing like him. He raped me and hit me and put me down. You hold me and love me and you know how to do things that make me feel like im higher then anything. You remind me nothing of him. Yes he may have raped me and yes it scared me. But i wont let it get in the way of me and you. You can still hold me the same, touch me the same, love me the same. I didnt tell you because i didn't want you to see me in a different way. I love what we have, i love the way you make me feel, i love you. Im just selfish thats it." He said. I pushed him on the bed. "I will never see you in a different way, you are my princess, mine, you always will be. I will still love you the same. Just tell me if anything has or happened to you. I just want to protect you." I said kissing his lips. He kissed me back. He kissed down my jaw, "Princess let me block the door first." I said grabbing his waist. He stopped as i got up, i ran and put the boxes in front of the door. I walked back and kissed his neck. "I" i kissed his neck. "Love" i trailed my kisses down to his collar bone. "You" i pulled up his shirt and kissed his chest to his stomach. "So much princess." I said kissing his lips. "I love you too babe." He said hugging me. "How about we take this to the restroom?" I whispered lowly in his ear. He shivered but nodded. "Wait why?" He asked. "Because then we can have round two in the shower my baby." I said in his ear again,  kissing down his neck. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my hips as i walked us to the bath room. He started to kiss me . i kissed back, i licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth of course. I explored everywhere as i put him down and slipped off his pants and boxers, only to pick him back up after i pulled my shirt, pants and boxers off. I picked him up and pushed him up against the bathroom wall by the sink. "Im going to make love to you not fuck. I want to show you that i love you." I said looking in his eyes. "I love you too daddy." H said softy. I pulled him into another deep kiss. I pushed into him soft and slow while keeping the kiss together. I started to move slowly, holding by his waist. He wrapped his hands on my shoulder, soft moans leaving his mouth only to be silenced by my mouth. My thrusts where soft and deep, wanting to show him that i love him and want to care for him. After a while i felt his legs tighten around my waist and his moans become louder. Before either of us could react he came with a soft yet loud moan. I came after him, separating our mouths. He was panting hard. I kissed down his neck, making hickeys. I put him down and turned on the shower. He got up and slipped off his shirt. He got in the shower and let the cum fall off with the water. I got in behind him. I started to knead his ass. He moaned and almost fell over. "Princess...daddys mad at you." I growled in his ear. "Why is daddy mad at p-princess?" He asked whimpering a little. "Because princess let someone touch him on his waist. Daddy didnt like that." I said now moving my hands to his hips, moving them in a circle. "Princess should be punished but since daddys feeling nice he wont do to much." I said. I pushed him against the showers walls and entered him,hard, forgetting all about the thoughts before. I yanked his hair back, while i held him by his waist. He moaned loudly. "You like this dont you? My dick deep inside you while i yank your hair back?" I asked grunting. He nodded. "You like daddy's cock inside your tight tight hole? You like when you feel your roots coming out of your scalp while i slam into you?"  I asked again. "Mmmm, yes dadd-ah,daddy~" he said moans going in between his sentence. "So who can give it to you right, daddy or some other fucker?" I growled in his ear. "Daddy! Only daddy. Princess wants round three daddy." He said. I slammmed into him while my hand went to his neck, squeezing it. He came and so did i but i kept on going. "F-Fuck me harder daddy~" he moaned out. I slammed into him. After a couple more thrusts. "C-Close daddy." He whimpered out. He came as i slammed a specific spot harshly. I came after him. "Ok now we really need to shower princess." I said panting. We started to shower. He put shampoo in my hair and started to wash my hair. I smiled at him. "Why are you smiling like that?" He said with a small smile. "Because youre beautiful and mine." I said. He kissed my nose. "Let me wash your hair. Stop being cute for three seconds." He said giggling. "One." I said mockingly. "What?" He responsed. "Two." I said. "Hyung i was kidding." He said. "Three. Now i can be cute and love you while you wash my hair." I said holding him by the waist.