chapter 25

Please dont hate me ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.....

Jisungs POV

I felt no pain. I felt no fucking pain? I opened my eyes to see min yoongi fall, his body hit the ground and blood started to pool around his head. Six more shots. Soon everyone was down. I looked to the owners of the guns.

"Just like he said we wont leave him." I heard Changbin say. I felt tears fall again. I looked at all of them, seven, wait seven only seven.

I let my head fall as tears started to flood out. He's gone. My worst nightmare, losing him, has come to life. I felt my heart break once again. Im glad to have everyone else back but my prince is gone. What will happen? Will i move on and find someone new? No i cant not after him. I remember the first time we talked, the first time he protected me, our first time we did it, the first time he held me, marked me, loved me, our first fight, our first touches, our first 'i love you's. Everything is now gone.

I felt the ropes be untied. I didnt really care as i drowned in my tears and my hands stayed in the same place.

What will it feel like when i move on? I wont move on from him, its impossible. How will it feel to have someone else hands besides his in mine or on my waist? Will they hold me the same? Will they treat me like him? No. No one can compare to how he loved me. Ill die alone and meet with him when i die.

I felt a hand go to my shoulders. I let out hard and loud sobs. I probably looked a mess. I felt the hands got to my face.

"Look at me princess."

My eyes shot up to see him. Him. Minho. I cried more seeing him there. He's alive. He's touching me. I finally felt my hands move and wrap around his neck as i tackled him in a hug. Our bodies hitting the ground.

"B-but how?" I chocked out. I looked at his chest to see a bullet hole. He smirk at me and pulled down his shirt. I saw a bullet proff vest on him. I looked at it with a shaky jaw. I cried more as i ran my finger over the bullet imprint that barely made it past the first layer. I started to hit his chest, hardly. "You. Fucking. Scared. Me. I. Thought. I. lost. You. You. Fucking. Handsome. Asshole." I said with every punch and tears. I looked at everyone else and then the girls in red. They took off their red jackets and baggy pants to show black pants and white shirts. They then took off their mask. I looked at one.

"Hey pretty boy, remember me?" I heard her say . "Lisa?" I said looking at the girl. "Remember you gave me your number? Why havemt i gotten a text hun?" She said with a smile. I wiped my tears and chuckled. "Im going to murder all of you." I said letting my hands hit the ground as i sat down.

"Come over here all of you before i stab you guys." I said. They all walked towards me and i felt twelve pairs of arms wrap around me. I inhaled and then let out a shaky breath.

"How?" I asked as we separated.

"Well...." Felix started.

Felix's POV (when the first walked in)

I felt a hand go to my mouth and a familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Hey pretty boy dont scream were here to help." I heard her voice. "Lisa? What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered back. "Im in a gang called blackPink. Were just like you. Your captain called us in." She said.

"Okay so whats the plan?" Chan said as he and minho just joined. "So they have jisung held and you guys just got here so...." Lisa said, grabbing something from the back of their car.

A bullet proof vest.

"We need someone to go in and distract them so the other's can kill them quick and easy. We'll be there just incase they bring back up." Lisa said.

"Great plan but who's gonna run in and get shoot and possibly scar jisung for the rest of his life?" Changbin said. We all turned our heads to Minho.

"No. Im not scarring my baby." He said shacking his head.

"Im going to scar my baby because of you fuckers." He said through his ear piece as he was about to walk in. We were on the sides hidding.

He ran in and had all heads turn to him. Min yoongi put aimed and shot Minho right in the chest. He fell like he actually got shot and was now dying. I saw jisungs heart break through his eyes.

"No!" He said tears pouring out. "No! No." He said sobbing. "No. Baby." He said hopeful. But it was soon broken by silence. He looked back at min yoongi. "Is this what you wanted?!" He screamed. He yelled at min yoongi about how he killed his family and lover.

"Kill me." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "I said kill me! Do it! I have no one. Nothing. Kill me." He pushed his head to the gun and closed his eyes. Before min yoongi could take the shot, changbin shot him.  The rest of us shot the other six.

Back to Jisungs POV After felix explained

"You brillant mother fuckers." I said shaking my head while looking down. "I love you idiots." I said wipping my eyes once more. "I love you you fucking asshole." I said looking at minho. Minho smiled at me and hugged me by my waist. I picked up his mask and kissed him gentally on the lips. He kissed back. I pulled away and put my head on his chest. "One day you guys are going to give me a heart attack." I said snuggling into minhos chest that was blocked by the vest. "You sleepy?" Minho asked running his hands through my hair. I hummed and hugged him harder. He picked me up bride style.

"Come on lets go home." Chan said. "Thank you again and i promise i will texted you." I said to lisa. She had her arm around another girls waist. I smiled. She nodded happily.

As we got home. Minho carried me to our room. Once we got inside, i kissed him. His hands went to my waist, the strong grip made me fall more in love then i already am. He tapped my thigh, signaling for me to jump. I did and he caught me. He walked us to his bed still kissing. His tongue glossed across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him explore. His tongue fought with mine. He got my tongue in his mouth and started to suck on it. I gripped his hair tightly. He moved away from the kiss, a thick string of salvia connected our lips. He lefted it and went to my neck. Kissing and sucking in all the right places. I moaned softly. He started to pull off my shoes and socks. Then pulling down my pants. I helped him.

Minho's POV
His threw his pants some where. I took off my shirt as he kissed my abdomen. He stopped andkissed my lips. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you so much my love." I said.
"I love you too my prince." He said.
"Im sorry for scarring you. I didnt want to." I said nuzzling into his neck. "Its ok. It juzt scared me i thought i lost my baby." He said holding my shoulders. "You didnt. Im right here. Im never leaving you." I siad. He smiled and kissed myblips once more then rolled over on to his side while holding me.

Its still not done my babys im sorry again. Pwease forgive author?