chapter 13

Minho's POV

when we got back from the mission Chan Hyung started to talk. "how about we go out tonight, like the club or something, I.N can stay in the kiddy section." he announced. "Hyung! I'm old enough!" I.N whined. I chuckled. "ok fine, everyone be ready in forty minutes or you're staying here." he said putting his arm around Woojin Hyung and walked to their shared room. I was about to grab Jisung and go to our room but he was being dragged off by Felix. I went to my room door slowly to see Changbin with black clothes in his hand. I sighed and opened the door for him. after we got changed, we walked in to the dining room to see Felix and Jisung talking. "and he poured water on my head, Minho Hyung was getting ready to beat him to hell but the teachers saw, so he got token away before any real fist were thrown." Felix said. he hasn't noticed us yet I'm guessing. "wait so who was that guy?" Jisung asked. "oh that was one of my ex boy- Hey babe." he said finally noticing us. he scooted closer to Jisung. "why'd you stop? who was it?" Changbin said stepping closer to Felix and Jisung. "who?" Felix said trying to act dumb. "you said that somebody poured water on your head and the Jisung asked who was it. now I'm curios too." Changbin said stepping closer to them. "it was uhh-" Felix said looking anywhere but Changbin's eyes. "it was his ex bestfriend." Jisung butted in smiling awkwardly. "and how would you know that?" Changbin asked. "I uhh remember he told me at the beginning of the story." Jisung said. He' such a bad lair. "he was talking about one of many ex boyfriends, glad they broke up. Felix would come home to the apartment with red handprints on his arms and bruises. I jumped the dude once or twice but he didn't care. hope he goes to hell." I said cracking my knuckles. they all gulped. "Hey come its in the past. lets go see if everyone else is ready." Felix said standing up, Jisung followed the movement. Mine and Changbin's jaws dropped. "What do you think you're wearing?!" me and Changbin kind of yelled. Felix had ripped jeans that were ripped to the top of his thighs and a black shirt on with black convers and a white laced choker with a pink heart hanging from it. . If he wasn't my best friend, taken and I wasn't in love with Jisung I would probably be drooling. I looked over to Jisung, he had tight black jeans that showed of his thighs and waist perfectly, along with a black baggy shirt with little holes at the top and his convers were cleaner then normal and a black thin choker with a tiny black X in the middle of it. I just noticed their hair too, Felix's was parted down the middle and looked thin, he probably used gel or something. the Jisung's was the same just more parted and ruffled. "what? Chan said were going out so I helped Jisung with his outfit while he helped me. Were still in the same colors as before just put more of our own touch." Felix stated grabbing Jisung's hand and dragging him to the others to see if their ready. I walked next to Changbin and huffed. "I don't like that he' wearing those tight clothes" I said biting my bottom lip. " me either his showing to much skin. And both are looking a little to hot." I nodded agreeing.

once we got to the club we saw a table in the back, with a clear view of the dance floor. we sat down and ordered drinks. All of us got water because none of us really drank. after a couple minutes, Jisung stood up from my side. "I'm gonna go to the restroom. ill be right back." he scream over the music. we all nodded. We got to talking when I felt the spot next to me be filled. The music stopped about a minute ago so the only noise was people talking and yelling. I looked over to see a girl, I jumped back a little. "hi" she said smiling and batting her eyes. "um do you have the wrong table or something?" Woojin said. "no I just saw this pretty guy from across the room and thought we should talk." she said winking and putting a hand on my chest. I scooted back, unconfutable. what if Jisung sees this?! what will he think?! I looked at everyone for help. "Sorry he's taken." Changbin said. I mentally thanked him. "well then she doesn't have to know, and I don't see her anywhere." the girl said getting closer to me. "probably because its a he." Felix said. "so he she whatever doesn't have to know." he said moving her hand in a crawling motion to my neck. Chan stood up and walked away. where's he going?! "you know you shouldn't do that, he is taken. you don't know how possessive his boyfriend is." Felix said smirking. Felix I love you my bro! " again don't care, we don't have to make hickeys he wont notice." she said getting closer. I looked at Felix with wide eyes. "um what do you think you're doing to him?" I heard a voice say. I looked over to see Jisung and chan. how many are of their are you?" she said. "you know he's taken right?" Jisung said glaring at the girl who still had her eyes on me. "like I told the others I don't care." she said rolling her eyes. she smiled and bit her lip, ew... " we can keep it between us they don't have to know about it." he said. "oh really." Jisung said looking at her. "well you should know he's taken by me." he said smiling evilly as the girl looked at him. "Yup now I suggested you leave me and my group alone." he said, the girl ran away. he sighed and sat down. "I cant even go and wash my hands without you guys getting in trouble can I?" he asked smiling. as he looked at me the music started. he looked at Felix. "come on Ji lets go dance. they both went off to the dance floor.