chapter 27

Third person POV

Minho's eyes opened as ge felt a shap pain in his abdomen. He looked down to see blood on his hand. 'Shit' is all he thought. His mind was racing as he looked to his right to see that his lover was not there but a scared child. Minho held his wound and grabbed the child who was trying his best to silent his cries. Minho tried to calm him. "Sh it's ok baby. I got you no one's going to hurt you." Minho whispered as he kissed his son's head. His torso was hurting but he had to make sure his ten year old son was ok. He had a knife scratch on his left cheek. Minho's blood boiled as he saw that it was deep. "Where did daddy go?" Minhi asked. His son pointed to the living room that was behind a door. "Go to the closet and dont come out until you hear five knocks. If you hear a gun shot or someone thats not me grab the bat ok?" Minho said as he got up. The young child nodded. He ran to the closet and closed it gently. Minho tried his best to walk fast. He grabbed his gun and went through the door.

He saw bodies on the ground and Jisung on the couch. He had messy hair and cuts on his face along with brusies. "Princess?" Minho said. Jisung pulled his gun but put it down when he saw it was minho. He had yet to see the blood on Minho's abdomen. "J-Jisu-" Minho fell to the ground as he became pale. "Minho!" Jisung ran to him and tried to shake his eyes back to focus. "P-Princess-" Minho's breathing became shallow. "Do-Dont talk. Stay still. Stay with me." Jisung said as tears fell. "Princess." Minho said as he pointed behind Jisung and tried to turn him but the man behind Jisung took the shot.

He shoot minho but the bullet went into jisungs chest and hit his heart. He died while minho bleed out next to him. Minho interlocked their hands as he looked at a family photo of them when they first adopted their son. He smiled at it but then coughed up blood making him choke. Minho died looking at the photo his eyes wide open.

Their son cane out forgetting what his dad said. He opened the door to see a man cleaning up his knife and gun and his dad and daddy on the floor dead. The boy cried loudly as he fell to his knee's. The man was about to shoot him when he saw they boy but saw how young he is. "Tell your uncles that this isn't the last." And then he left.

The boy cried even more as he went in between his dad and daddy and put their arms over him as he cried in his dad's chest. The boy didn't care that he was going to be covered in blood. He needed his parent's to hold him and tell him goodbye at least. The only noise was the child crying and sirens in the distant. Minho thought they could live happily ever after but he thought wrong as now him and his lover were dead on the floor of the house they built on love, lust, memories, and laughter.

The end

Not yet

Minho woke up from a cold sweat and tears. He looked to his left to his his son and lover asleep peacefully cuddled into his left side. He sighed and hugged them both. "I love you both so much." He said as he kissed their heads. He fell back asleep while holding his lover and child. This was heaven to him. He may have done bad but he's glad god still gave him his right ending.

He may have been a gangster but he still had a heart and it was named 'Lee Jisung and Lee Suo'

The real end

Thank you for reading this far and for the amazing comments. I love you all. This book has now ended.