chapter 15

WARNING!! SUPER MATURE CONTACT ;)

Jisung's POV

i slowly pulled off my shirt. I unbuttoned the top button to my jeans, when I felt two eyes burning into my back. I slipped off my pants and went to grab a shirt. I felt two hands wrap around my waist. "wow you really are perfect." Minho whispered in my ear as he started to suck on my neck. I moaned a little "Hyung let me change at least put on a shirt." I whined a little. he bit down on my neck. I moaned loudly. "you can, but I'm not gonna take my hands off you." he said as his grip got a lot more tighter on my waist. I slipped the shirt on, it was supposed to go to my knee's but it was stopped by Minho's hands at my waist. " god damn, you're my beautiful princess. I wish I could do so many things to you" he said as he kissed my neck. "why don't you?" I said as I leaned back against his chest. "because you're not ready and I need to ask you." he said, his breath hitting my neck. "I already told you, I'm yours, you don't have to ask or say I'm not ready, I will always be ready for you, wither it be good or bad. I'm yours and I love you. so just ask me." I said as I put my hand on top of his. he inhaled a big breathe. "ok so I was gonna ask if we could do.....that tonight. you don't have to say yes, I just...you look so sexy right now and I feel like I cant control myself and you still have that choker on and its driving me insane." he said as he gripped my waist tighter. "ok lets do it." I said. "what?" he asked turning me around. "I said ok, lets do it. I want to. I've been told by so many people that you wont hurt me and I trust and love you. so lets do it." I said as I put my hands around his neck. "are you sure?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "so what do you want truthfully?" I asked, his eyes turned a little dark. "he pulled us on the bed with me going on his lap. he smirked. "you really want to know?" he asked. "yes, daddy." I said.

Minho's POV

"well I want to call your body mine already and run my hands all over your body and see you under me. I want to mark you everywhere, I want to see you sweat, I want you to feel me still-" I squeezed his butt, he moaned. " inside you for days on days, I want to hear those pretty sounds fall out of your mouth. I want to bang you till your forget your name or forget how to walk. see I cant control it," I said as I put my forehead against his. "you wont hurt me, I know there's pain and I know it wont fell good at the moment but I know you will wait cause I know you love and care. so go ahead, I'm yours." he said holding me closer . I took a deep breath in and leaned in. we kissed so sweetly, I broke the kiss and changed my head potion and started to kiss him rougher. I asked for an entrance, he smirked but didn't let me in. I flipped us, to where he was on his back and I was on top of him. I kissed him roughly and grinned down on him, making him moan. I took my chance and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made out with him while I grinded slowly on him. he tugged at the bottom of my shirt, I pulled away and throw it somewhere and did the same to him. my mind was so clouded by the thoughts of doing things to him that I forgot to ask, but he didn't seem to mind as he went back to kissing me. I took off my pants and put my hand on his thigh, I pulled away and moved my hand up to his waist band. I looked him in the eyes. "can I?" I asked. he nodded. I slowly pulled down them down. I looked at the top of his thighs and his waist. I licked his waist, he moaned, "you're so beautiful." I mumbled. I started to make hickeys on his waist. I started to kiss down his waist to his thighs. I made so many hickeys down his thighs. I looked up at him and put my face in front of his. I put three fingers by his mouth. "suck. I'm not having our first time be raw." he put the fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, his tongue was licking and he was sucking in ways that made me think of thinks. But we can save that for another time. I took the fingers out of his mouth and kissed his forehead. I kissed him as I pushed my fingers into his hole. he gasped. I kissed his lips a couple times. "shh it will get better." I said as I started to move my fingers in and out. his gasp slowly turned into moans. I curved my fingers, he moaned and grabbed my shoulders. "that's not even the good part baby." I said as I took my fingers out, he whined. "hush baby, this parts gonna hurt really bad but I promise it gets better. " I said as I took off my boxers. I spread his legs, widely and pushed into him. I saw tears build in his eyes, I started to kiss his chest and face. "it'll get better. don't worry, I'm right here." I said as I kissed his neck and chest. 'M-Move' he said. "are you sure? I can wait a little more." I said as I kissed his chest. he nodded. "I-I'm sure." I nodded and started to pull out, I moved back in slowly. he moaned and wrapped his legs around my hips. I started to grind a little inside of him. "F-Faster please." he said. I nodded. I started to go faster, a little to fast because I felt his nails go down my back. I looked at his face, his hair was sticking to his forehead, his eyes were wide open along with his mouth. I started to go faster and kissed him. my hands were next to his head. his hands were holding on to my shoulders. "daddy" he moaned out. I slammed into on spot, he moaned so loudly. "harder, f-faster please." he whimpered out. I did what he asked. his eyes rolled back as I would go fast then low down to little grinds. "daddy!" he screamed out, I pulled out and flipped him on his stomach. I slammed back into him. I groaned, I wanted to do more then just this. "D-Do more, I-I know you want to, y-you wont hurt me. d-do what ever y-you want, daddy" he said. I cant handle it anymore! I kissed his back and whispered a small 'sorry'. I grabbed his hair and pulled it back while I made hickeys on his shoulder and neck. he came all over the bed sheets. not long after I came. "fuck" he breathed out. I grabbed his hair once more. "such a bad mouth, don't tell me we need a round two to teach you?" I said smirking against his ear. "I don't know. I've been a bad boy, daddy" he said. god, I love this side of him. I flipped to where he was on my waist. "ride me princess" I said. he slid down on my member. he started to bounce, his hips would roll every now an then. I flipped us again and slammed into him over and over again. we both moaned as we came. I slid out and got up, I went the restroom and got a towel and put it under warm water. I came back and cleaned Jisung off, then the bed and then myself. I went to put it in the dirty laundry, when I came back Jisung, he was already asleep. I smiled and crawled next to him and cuddled him. finally he's mine fully.