chapter 16

Minho's POV

i woke up to see Jisung next to me, staring at me. i looked at him, he had my shirt and some boxers on. "aw go back to sleep I want to watch your beautiful face again." he said. I chuckled, "you can see my face while I'm awake" I said. he covered his eyes, "no you're ugly this way." he said giggling. I looked down at my lap. "when did I get my underwear on?" I asked, he shrugged. I grabbed him by his waist and put him on my lap. He whimpered then moaned when I did that. "you ok?" I asked he just nodded but bit his lip. I looked at his waist and saw a little purple mark peaking out of his underwear. "what that then?" I asked looking at him and rubbing my finger over it gently. he smiled at me. "uh nothing." he said. he's really bad at lying. "what is that? its either you tell me or I find out." I said looking him in the eyes, he looked away blushing. "fine then." I said as I looked at his waist and pulled down his underwear on the side I saw it on. I gasped at the sight, his waist was tattooed with red and purple hickeys and a red handprint that looked like it was close to bruising. "Princess... did I do this?" I asked running my finer over the hickeys and handprint. "yes..." he said nuzzling into my shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I should have waited with you." I said looking at the handprint again. "no no..." he said, cupping my face and pulling it to his. " don't be sorry, I know its weird but I love it, it lets me and others know, I'm yours. All yours. I don't care if it hurts, I'd take pain over anything if it was with or for you. this is nothing, I've had way worse. trust me, it doesn't hurt me and it wont hurt me." he said leaning his forehead against mine. I put the underwear back in its normal spot and rested my hand, lightly on his waist. I put my head in his neck. "you're so amazing glad I made you mine. fully mine now." he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, lazily. I moved my face in front of his and ghosted over his lips. he started to bite his bottom, I moved my thumb it his lip and pulled it out slowly. "what did I tell you? don't bite your lips that's my job." I said looking at his lips. I started to kiss him.

Seungmin POV

I was walking with Jeongin and Hyunjin, when I dropped my book on the ground, I picked it up but heard people talking, I looked up to see it was Minho Hyung and Jisung Hyung's room. I put my ear to the door and listened. Yes I'm being snoopy but its my member I deserve to know what's going on. "you're so amazing glad I made you mine. fully mine now." I heard. I kept listening. "what did I tell you? don't bite your lips that's my job." I cringed but ran to Chan Hyung.

once everyone came to the door, Chan had the key and unlocked it. we all walked in slowly, guess they didn't notice. oh lord! they were making out on Minho's bed. Minho pulled out a gun and pulled away from Jisung. I jumped back while everyone else did the same movement or screamed. Jisung hid under the blanket, while Minho put his head in his hand. he sighed. "this is why I put a box in front of our door." he said running his free hand through his hair. "what the hell was that?!" Chan yelled at him. "Was what?" Minho said acting dumb. "What as that?!" Chan asked really putting the that out. "I have no idea what you're talking about Hyung." Minho said trying not to smile. "everyone out now." Minho said. "no what?!" Chan and me said. "You realize I still have the gun? Chan Hyung can stay everyone else out." He said. we all left with a groan or grumble.

Minho's POV

I went to Jisung's side. "they left princess." I whispered. he peeked his head out, I chuckled and ruffled his bed hair. I heard Chan cough, I looked over to the side he was at. "so care to explain." he said. I slipped the gun under my bed. "explain what, I need more context." I said. I felt Jisung scoot closer to me. "Well one why are you in the same bed, two why are you shirtless, three was does Jisung have hickeys everywhere and oh yeah last but most defiantly why were y 'all just making out?" Chan said looking me in the eyes. I smirked when his eyes went big. "you...you...you didn't.." he said looking between me and Jisung. "didn't what Hyung?" Jisung said giggling. " I thought only me and woojin were old enough to do that." he said running his hands through his hair. "well I mean, Changbin and Felix do it to so like its all ages, Hyunjin and Jeongin do it too I think." Jisung said. Chans eyes went way wider, he got up and ran out. I got up fast and ran to the door. "Don't come in to our room unless you knock or it doesn't open." I said and closed the door and put boxes in front of out door, so no one came in. I went back to the bed and climbed on top of Jisung. he rolled us over so he was on top of me. "lets do it again." he said while he kissed my jaw. I closed my eyes and thought about all the things I could do to him. I flipped us again and looked in to his eyes. "you sure I don't want to hurt you even more." he wrapped his hands around my neck and looked at me with loving eyes. "you wont hurt me more, you haven't even hurt me." he said. "ok but if its to rough or if its too much tell me to stop right then ok?" I said looking him in the eyes. "ok daddy" he said he leaned towards my neck and started to do cat licks to my jaw. I felt myself get hard and weak. god he makes me love him even more everyday.