Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️ very mature content

also doing this on my computer
Minho's POV
He moaned when our lips met. I started to kiss him a little harder. I pulled away and moved away from him. He looked at me with a pout. Aw he probably thinks he did something. I went to the door and opened it. "Chan hyung I have to do something! Can we train another day?!" I yelled. "Yeah sure!" Chan yelled back. I closed the door, then locked it, then I put a big heavy box in front of it. So Chan wouldn't barge in and see something he's not supposed to see. I went back to Jisung and kissed him, roughly. He instantly wrapped his hands around my neck. He pulled me closer, he's giving into what I'm doing.  I grabbed his waist and rubbed my thumbs roughly. I pushed him down on the bed while kissing him. His tongue moved along mine, I won the fight for domance. I let my tongue go everywhere and anywhere in his mouth. His nails were going into the back of my neck as my tongue curved and explored. My hand moved up from his waist. I slowly took off the jacket. He gasped and pulled away. I panicked and moved my hands away from his body completely. "I'm so sorry princess. I didn't mean to. I just- I ugh.." I couldn't find the right words. He just got out of being kidnapped,touched, and hit and you wanna do something like that?! "Princess I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Not after what you've been through." I said as I backed up. He got up and hugged me. I was confused, why is he hugging me? "Don't be sorry. I'm sorry I just- no one's seen me like.. that. Without a shirt or without pants or boxers. I was just shocked and don't know how to react. Thank you for caring about me. But I want you to know something. Just like you said I am yours. That means there's no line to cross. You can do anything to me, whether it be just kissing or something else." He said smiling at me. " what did I do to deserve you?" I said as I put our foreheads together. "I don't know maybe god didn't want to deal with the demon in his basement and sent me to you." He said chuckling. I picked him up and he put legs around my waist. "Oh trust me you are no demon." I said. I smirked a little and went to his ear. "Well I don't know about when in bed. How about we find out?" I said squeezing his butt softly. He moaned, I kissed him again. I stumbled back and my back hit the wall. He makes me feel like I'm in a trance. I walked us to my bed and plopped us down. I pulled away and went to his ear, nibbling it. I took off the hoodie slowly, I looked his body. Damn. He had a toned stomach with abs lining it. He seems so cute and small, it'll you unwrap him. It's all mine now. I started to kiss his chest. He gripped my hair and moaned. I looked up at him. "Baby why do you want this to be covered? You're so beautiful." I said as I started to kiss his chest again. I went to his ear. "If I can't make hickeys on your neck how about I-" I dragged my finger along his chest and stomach. "Mark your stomach and chest-" I dragged my finger a little lower to his waist. "And your waist-" I my finger drag to his thighs. "And maybe just maybe your thighs."I said as I grabbed his thighs. I moved my face from his ear to his chest and started to leave wet kisses on his chest. I stopped at his nipple and licked it. He gripped my hair tighter, his breathing got heavy. I started to lick and nibble on it. His back arched. I chuckled against his skin. "babe" he whined a little, gripping my hair tighter. I made more hickeys on his chest. I moved to his lips and kissed them, as I kissed his lips I moved us to where our feet were to the door and he was under me. I kissed his chest again, as I kissed his chest I moved my hand to his pants. I unzipped it slowly, making sure he was ok with this, he didn't stop me so I slipped my hand in his joggers. I looked up at him and moved my face to his. "Is this ok?" I asked, he kissed my lips whining. I pulled away, "I love your kisses princess but I need to know you're ok with this." I said looking in his eyes. he giggled. "I already told you, there is no line or boundary for you. you can do what ever you want to me. you can cut me, choke me, hit me, call me things, do whatever I will still love you and nothing will change that for me, so don't ask for permission. Remember I'm yours, only yours." he said cupping my face and kissing my forehead. "God, I don't deserve you." I said as I kissed his lips once more. As the kiss got more heated, I started to palm him. he gasped but moaned after. he tried to kiss me but his mouth was open because moans where falling out. His hands went to my hair, I felt goose bumps erupt on my skin as he tugged it. I palmed him a little rougher, his moans sounded so beautiful. "who's are you again?" I asked smirking in his ear. "Y-Yours."He whined. "good so you know no one touches you like this ever? Even if were not together, no touches you like this. I don't want people knowing that you sound so pretty and looks so beautiful." I said as I palmed him, curving my fingertips at the end. he moaned but it was cut off by a big whimper. His eyes squeezed shut. I felt wetness at my pants as I looked at the sight in front of me. I kissed him, he kissed back. "princess you look so beautiful." I said as I looked at him, he looked sweaty and had hickeys lining his chest and stomach, his joggers were pulled down past his waist and resting on his thighs. I put my hands on his waist and put our foreheads together. he flipped us and straddled me. He went to my ear, "mine, daddy, you're all mine." he said nibbling my ear. I grabbed his waist tighter. I was about to kiss him when a bang on our door interrupted us. I moved the boxes out of the way and unlocked the door. I peeked my head out, it was Chan Hyung. "yes? I asked. "come on tell Jisung we have to go on a mission." I rolled my eyes "right now?" I asked. he nodded. "ok let us get dressed really quickly." I said. "oh you were doing...that." Chan said wiggling his eyebrows. "no! he's just in his pajama's and im wearing a white shirt. Let us change." I said closing the door. I looked back in the room to see Jisung sliding on a new pair of pants, he probably changed when I had my back turned. I went behind him and put my hands on his waist. "I wish we would just stay here." jisung said leaning into my grasp. " me too." I said next to his ear. I felt him shiver. I turned him around and kissed him. I was about to make it deeper when he stopped me. we pulled away. "like I said-" he went to my neck and cat licked it up to my ear. "we can make out tonight." He pecked my lips and smiled then walked out. Man he's got me in a trance.