chapter 14

Minho's POV

I watched them dance and by them I mean Jisung. his hips and body moved to the song perfectly. He knew what he was doing because each time he would smirk and look over at me and move his hips or body roll. I got up and walked over to him. everyone else got up and started to dance too. I went behind him and grabbed his hips and kissed his neck. "What do you think you're doing?" I whispered in his ear. "dancing." he responded moving his body once more. " remember you belong to me.' I said as my hand moved down a gripped his thigh. 'H-Hyung not here" as if on cue, the song bad things by Camila and Kelly came on. I kissed his neck again, "you can dance but I need to be right here, so no one tries and touch your perfect body." I said kissing his exposed shoulder. he turned around and wrapped his hands around my neck and looked in my eyes, he pecked my lips as I intertwined our hands. he pulled away and turned around. he started to move his hip again. he slowly took big grinds. I put my head in his neck and kissed it. after the song got to Camila's part he turned around and sang to me. "You're truly are beautiful, princess." I said as he finished singing to me. I kissed his neck again. he snuggled more into me. he started to lick my neck as I swayed his hips. he pulled away and looked at me. "I may be beautiful, but you're perfect. ' he said smiling at me. "I'm gonna go to the restroom ill be back in a minute." I said pulling away. he nodded.

After a while I was about to open the door to the stall and wash my hands and go back to the dance floor when I heard the door slam open. "I said stay away." I heard a familiar voice say. Jisung! I was about to open the door. "oh come on, I wont bite. not yet at least." a new voice said. "I'm taken. and he wouldn't like someone else touching me." Jisung said. "well I don't see him. it looks like just you and me." I heard him step closer to Jisung. "stop. he really wouldn't like it." Jisung said his voice trembling a little. "how do I know you're not lying, I mean your body's pretty and all, but your face is ugly, its hard to believe someone could actually stay with you." he snickered. that's it. I opened the door and walked to Jisung. I kissed him, hard, no one should ever talk to him like that. I pulled away. "he was right I don't like when people touch him or even look at him. so what were you doing trying to hurt him?" I asked, my voice getting a little deeper. "oh and who said I'm gonna stop just because his little boyfriend showed up?" the dude snickered. I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him into the wall. "you really think I'm gonna let you touch him? he is right he's taken, and I wont like if anyone touch's him, because he belongs to me. only me. you really think you can give him the right pleasure? you think you can make him scream your name? you really think you can make his eyes roll back and his nails claw at your neck and back? you really think you can compare to the pleasure I give him. trust me you cant, and ill make sure he gets the pleasure and love he deserves, cause he's not ugly or is he a slut. now get out of sights before I rip your head off." I growled letting the dude go. he ran out of the restroom. I walked over to Jisung and hugged him. "he didn't touch you, did he?" I asked him, he shook his head. "H-Hyung, why did you say that?" he asked looking at the floor. I moved his face to look at me. " because he almost touched my princess, and we both know I don't like when someone touches you." I said as I kissed his neck. "W-Wait but we never did t-that." he said as I kissed his neck a little harder. I moved my head to his ear "I said that because I know when you're ready and you want to do that, ill make sure you feel comfortable but when you get used to it ill make sure you can still feel pleasure every where. just like I told him, you'll be screaming my name." I said grabbing his waist and pulling me closer as I buried my face in his neck. he giggled. "But I already do that by you just giving me hickeys." he said as I kissed his neck roughly. "oh really? well when we get home we'll see if you still can scream by my hickeys." I said as i looked him in the eyes. he kissed me, I kissed back roughly. as i asked for an entrance, his hands wrapped around my neck and gave me an entrance. as the kiss got a tiny bit heated, i squeezed his butt. he moaned but pulled away. "we can finish this when we get home, daddy." he said putting our foreheads together.

Jisung's POV

when we got home, and told everyone good night. Me and Minho made our way to our room. i let him in first then walked in and locked the door. i turned around and was startled to see Minho close to me. "you never answered my question truthfully, princess." he said grabbing my hips, if anyone else were holding my waist like him, id yelp in pain. But his grip and hands are different, and i know he doesn't mean to be rough with me but its just how he is. He's possessive and that's what makes him really hot. Just him calling me 'mine, my or belong to me' is hot to me because its how he says it, i know he really means it when he says I'm his or he loves me. "H-He touched my waist and thighs. i thought it was you when he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck, but you have a way different grip then him. I'm sorry i didn't realize it." i said looking down. he made me look him by grabbing my chin, "princess, you did nothing wrong. you just didn't know it was me. you didn't willing throw your self at him, right?" he asked with a curios look plastered on his face. i giggled and put my hands on his shoulders. " no daddy. i love you and i belong to you." i said looking into to his eyes. "you have no idea what you make me feel, princess, no idea." he said as he started to kiss my neck. "oh really? well why don't you tell me daddy?" i said to him. he squeezed my waist tighter and started to suck on my neck. "you have no idea how much i love when you call me daddy, my princess." he said in my ear. "and you have no idea how much i love when you call me my or mine or princess. it makes me want to just kiss you and do some other things." i said, winking after. he tried to kiss my lips but i stopped him with my hand. "let me go change before we do anything." i said biting my bottom lip. " you can change right here, Princess. i don't mind but i do mind-" he moved his hand to my lip and took it from my teeth , letting it slide slowly of my teeth."that's my job to bit those beautiful lips." he sat down on his bed. i inhaled. this is the first time any one will see my pants and shirt off. i slowly slipped off my shirt.