Chapter 7

Jisung's POV
"I'm a monster. Im a monster."He kept repeating as he kept his face in his hands.
Chan came over and hugged him too, soon enough everyone came over and hugged him.
"I'm a monster. A fucking monster." He said cry hard.
"Hey no you're not." Chan said.
"You were just protecting us." He continued.
"Protecting?! I killed someone! Someone that I don't know if he did anything wrong! That's what you call protective, Chan?!" Minho yelled at Chan but quickly covered his mouth.
Minho's tears became violent. He was shaking his head.
"I'm a monster. How can y'all be around a monster?" He said.
I grabbed his face.
"You are no monster. You just got protective that's it. And if you think you killed someone innocent you didn't, I promise I have a full list. Just look around you. We all care, ok? You are no monster. Not in my eyes." I said calmly as I wiped away new falling tears with my thumbs.
"Jisung's right. In our eyes you are no monster. It just shocked us at first, we've never seen that side of you." Chan said petting his hair.
Felix hugged him a little tighter, he looked up and had some tears on his face.
"Like you said hyung, we are your family, no matter what you say or do. No matter what flaws or who you love or who you hate, we will be there for you." Felix said. Changbin brought him into a hug.
Minho wrapped his arms around my waist as everyone broke away from the hug.
"Y-You don't think I'm a monster, princess?" He whispered only for me to hear.
"Never. Not even after death." I whispered back.
Everyone looked at the bodies on the ground.
I tried to get up but Minho tightened his grip around my waist.
I somehow got us both up.
Changbin, Chan, Minho, and hyunjin, dragged the bodies out. Probably gonna leave them in the streets, while everyone one else moped up the guts and blood.
As I was mopping some blood, Woojin started to talk to me.
"You know he loves you right?" He asked I was a little startled by this question.
"What?" I asked.
"Minho, he's in love with you." He said.
"Woojin right. I mean when you got kidnapped he almost lost his mind. And now this, he's definitely in love with you, I wish binne was like this." Felix said.
"You wish Changbin hyung tortured some one and made a mess of blood for you?" I asked.
"So romantic" Felix said wiping a fake tear. I giggled.
"The real question is do you love him back?" Woojin asked.
"I-uh- I don't know what love is." I said looking down as I mopped.
"Does your heart do this thing that you can't explain when he's near you?" Woojin asked.
"Yeah, it always does that, it weird."
"Does your brain always think about him?" I nodded.
"Do you have this clamming sensation when he touches or talks to you?" I nodded.
"Do you worry that he might not come home one day? Like I mean really worry." Felix butted in.
"Yeah a lot." I admitted.
"Well then you love him." Woojin said taking off his gloves as we finished cleaning.
I blushed wildly  as I looked down.
I felt arms wrap around my waist. I elbowed who was behind me.
I turned around to see Minho holding his abdomen.
"Oh my-, I'm sorry." I said as I went to help him stand straight.
"It's fine, god remind me not to do that again." He said finally standing up straight, chuckling.
"What were y'all talking about?" Changbin said as he went to wash his hands.
"nothing" we all blurted out quickly.
"Ok? Now everyone for real go to your rooms." Chan said as he walked out of our room.
"Wait chan how did you get in? I locked the door." Minho said to Chan.
"I have keys duh."
Eventually everyone left our room.
I sat down on my bed, Minho locked the door again then came to sit next to me.
"Princess What did you mean you had a list?" Minho asked as he put his hand on waist and picked me up to where I was sitting on his lap, facing him.
"What do you mean? When did I say that?" I asked
"When I was crying and you said that he wasn't innocent and you had a long list." He said as he rubbed his thumbs on my waist and put his head on my shoulder.
"N-Nothing hyung." I said as he let a breath hit my neck.
"Tell me. Now." He said as he kissed my neck a little rough.
"H-He used to hit me, I probably still have the bruises. When I would talk with my guy friends he would slap me and say I was a whore and all I wanted was attention. One time he did it right in front of them, I hated being with him. But I stayed b-because...what if he was right?" I said thinking back to all the moments.
"What do you mean princess? Why did you stay with that ass?" Minho said getting a little angry.
"W-well I stayed with him b-because he made me feel good. When he wasn't screaming at me and hitting me, he would kiss me, it wasn't that often. It would mostly just be him hitting me. But just the feeling of b-being wanted made me feel so good. He was right. I am a slut." I said scoffing as tears built in my eyes.
"You're no slut, you just wanted to be loved." Minho said now hugging my waist a little tighter.
"I would say I'm gonna kill him but-" Minho said chuckling at the end.
He put his face back in my neck.
"You're beautiful and I'm glad I killed him because he doesn't deserve to even be on the planet." Minho whispered in my ear.
After a couple minutes of just talking, I gulped thinking about how to ask him this question.
"Hyung, do you know how love feels like and have you ever felt it?" I asked playing with his fingers that were resting on my thigh.
"Yes and yes."
"Can you tell me what it feels like? And who have you felt it with?" I asked
"Well depends do you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend love or another love?" He asked back.
"Like a boyfriend and girlfriend kind of love."