Yandere!Dream x Ink

(No one requested this but I'm still working on Outer x Killer part 2 and Nightmare x Ink part 3 and I wanted to post a one-shot because all I posted yesterday was art. Also, Warning, this is way darker than my normal one-shots so be prepared for that.)

Dream's POV

I watch as Ink walks home from a long day defending the multiverse. It's not stalking. It's ensuring he gets home safely.  He gets to his house and then Blue shows up. This is not good. Blue has been going over Ink's house for the past few nights and No One is allowed near My Ink.

I guess I need to teach Blue a lesson. I sneak up behind Blue and put one of my hands over his mouth while my other hand holds a knife to his throat. Blue's eyes go wide with terror. 

Blue's POV

I'm about to knock on the door to Ink's house when someone has their hand over my mouth and has a knife against my throat. I turn my head enough to see my attacker. Dream???!!!. He used to be so nice. What happened?!  

I feel Dream pressing the knife into my throat and the last thing I see is Dream's insane smile before everything is black and I lose all feeling. 

Ink's POV

Blue's late. He's never late. We were supposed to continue our sad dog movie marathon tonight. We didn't tell Dream about it because he doesn't like sad movies.  It's only been a few minutes since he should have been here but something just has me on edge today. 

Calm down Ink, he probably just had something come up at home. That's it. I'm just going to go check on him. 

I walk outside to be met with a terrible sight. Blue on the ground dusting and Dream holding a knife smiling insanely. I've never been scared of Dream, but I was terrified. 

"Hi there, Inky" Dream says very creepily. 

"D-Dream, W-what are you doing here?" I say shakily.

"I just wanted to check on you"

"Well, you've seen me, so you can leave now." I turn to go inside and lock the door but Dream puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You don't understand, Inky. You belong to me, and I'm not going to let anyone take you away from me."

I start shaking in fear. "Error! Nightmare! Anyone! HELP ME!" I scream

"You don't need to be scared of me, Inky. We're going to be VERY happy together." He holds a cloth over my mouth and the edge of my vision starts going black. 

"What was that?" The blackness is taking over and my legs feel even shakier. 

"Just a little drug. It'll help you sleep peacefully until we go to my place." I barely hear that last part. Everything sounds real far away and the darkness takes over. 

Dream's POV

Ink falls to the ground unconscious and I scoop him up bridal style and teleport us to my home. My little Inky looks so cute when he's sleeping. I kiss him. 

Ink starts to wake up and is still a little groggy from the drugs. "Blue? What happened? Where am I?" His eyes then land on me and he starts panicking again. "Let me go!"

"I can't do that, Inky"

I grab the little creator by the scarf and clip a collar around his neck. 

Ink's POV

I quickly try to take the collar off but it shocks me as soon as I touch it. "Don't misbehave or else it'll hurt."

"Yes, Dream," I say quickly

He kisses me but I push him away. He shocks me again. "You need to behave, Inky, or you'll keep getting shocked."

He kisses me again and this time I let him. I thought Dream was my friend.  What happened to him?

"Don't bother trying to escape. That collar is designed to give you a shock if you leave my house. You can try it if you want but it'll hurt."

"I won't escape"

He pets my skull. "That's a good boy. I love you, Inky"

-----------------------------

If you couldn't tell I read way too much Yandere!Dream stuff and when I went to write it got dark so I figured I'd just make a story with these random thoughts. In case any of you were wondering, I really don't care if you want to use my Au's like the Four Swords Au or the army Au that was in the Fell x Dream one-shot, just let me know and give me credit. Anyway, let me know if you have a request. I'm still working on other one-shots but I always love working on multiple things at one time so I can switch between them if I get bored. See ya, imaginary people.