Chapter fourteen

Hello my fellow readers, so during the time i was suffering from writers block for chapter thirteen i was slowly writing chapter fourteen! i literally just finished it. now these chapters are unedited so there will be mistakes thats only because im a self sabotager if i edit the chapters after i type them then i will end up re-writing the whole story and ruining it. this way its online and i cant change it too much haha.

thank-you all for the comments and im so happy to see its passed 1000 readers. this is what makes me want to write. hopefully we can multiply that number before i finished the story. 

so comment, vote, follow but most of all enjoy!

*********************************************************************

Five months later...

“You need to rest,” Dad was saying over the phone, I rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine, the baby’s fine honestly dad I can handle a hour or so at work”

“What does Camille say about this?” I frowned, Dammit.

“Please let me, I know you’re worried but I’m seriously fine. I have zero stress” I lied about the stress I mean how could I not? I had graduation and the court case looming over my head.

“Darcie” Dad started and I instantly knew that tone of voice.

“Come on! I cannot go to school then, come straight home every day. I’m going crazy” I paced the floor of my room, my hand began to rub my swollen abdomen at six months I was still fairly small but I was definitely showing. He sighed.

“Get Trinity over” he suggested, I smiled.

“Fine dad, Talk soon” I was angry but I understood why they were doing it. It had not just been Keith it had also been Camille, Drew, Trinity, Amanda, Chase hell even little Lucas.

“Love you sweetie” he chuckled knowing he had won. I growled damn lawyers. I hung up. Then walked out into the kitchen, I was hungry. No, I was starving. Suddenly feeling like pancakes with a milkshake, I grabbed my keys. Ladies and gentlemen! The pregnant woman is going to IHOP!  I shouted in my head. No objections? Good I rushed out the door. Yeah I now talk to myself and others in my head but seriously I was going instance, you have no idea!

I drove quickly yet safely. I felt like I was escaping from a safe bubbly prison of over protective loved ones.

When I was   at a traffic light I was pulled out of my thoughts as the phone beside me began to ring.

“Hello? Daciana here, she is currently doing nothing at home” I joked.

“Not funny Darcie, your dads called where are you?” Trinity spoke through the phone. Okay I love her I honestly do but I need space. Not from her specifically but from the worried glances, protective gestures and conversation stoppers when I walked into a room it was getting a little much.

“just going shopping, need more tops” I lied then hung up, yes I realise I’m hurting her and I shouldn’t but I can’t do it anymore, for my own sanity I can’t.

I switch off my phone and keep driving, the guilt beings knowing at me but I maintain it. No I need this.

I pull up at IHOP and am instantly greeted with the smell of pancakes. I order a stack of butter milk pancakes and a peppermint chocolate milkshake.

I eat healthily all the time except when my craving kicks in. I laugh to myself of the memory of that instant need for nutella and carrots I couldn’t eat anything else until I had it.