Chapter eight

Hello my wonderful fans, firstly I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long but i kinda had to take a break from writing because of the following reasons:

* I started back at school

* I was in a dark place and didn't want that to affect or change the story in ways that i generally didn't want it to go

Yeah I know reasons usually come threes but that's all I have. so yeah this is chapter eight please read it, enjoy it  and vote or comment. 

I dont know when the next chapter will be out but i will write it as soon as possible

ENJOY!!

************************************************************************************

We organised to go to the sushi restaurant that Daciana took me to the day we first met. We were to meet everyone there at six o’clock. I dialled Daciana’s number she answered on the third call.

“Hey gorgeous, I will be there in about ten minutes, then we will go out is that ok?” she asked I could tell she was driving because you could hear the traffic.

“Yeah that’s fine, see you soon” I hung up and checked my reflection in the mirror. I had curled my hair into perfect ringlets, I wore a black dress that hugged all down my body it cut off just above my knees and had a slit that went up my calf, and I wore black boots and a golden lipstick. It was subtle yet sexy Amanda had said when she helped me pick it out the day before.

I heard the car beep outside indicating Daciana’s arrival.

I grabbed my bag with my keys, purse and phone inside then I walked out the door. Daciana was outside my door opening it for me like she always did. Her hair was straight and sleek, she was wearing a punk dress with Gothic high heels, and on her wrists were leather bracelets that covered the scars perfectly. She wore a silver necklace that had three layers one acting like a choker one just above her breast and the other hung as low as her stomach. She was positively breathtaking.

“Good morning” she greeted giving me a kiss. “You look beautiful”

“Happy birthday, good morning, your more beautiful” I exclaimed giving her a huge hug and kiss; a kiss that had me pressing her against the car, breathing heavily.

“Happy birthday to me indeed” she breathed then allowed me into the car. Daciana pulled away from the curb and began to drive away.

“So where are we going today?” I asked. She smiled softly then looked ahead.

“We are going to the movies then back to mine for lunch” she told me driving towards the mall.

We pulled up at the cinema car park and walked in. Daciana stayed quiet, I could there was something on her mind but I knew that she wasn’t quite ready to share it. During the movie I held her hand and she never once let go, we were watching paranormal activity three. I’m not a fan of horrors but for her I would watch anything, I looked over at her a few times and noticed shewasn't really watching the movie it was like she was seeing beyond the screen looking at some thought that refused to leave her mind.

After the movie we walked out and walked along the row of shops.

“Are you ok?” I asked bumping her with my hip, she barely smiled.

“Yeah I’m fine, just tired” she replied then yawned for emphasis. I nodded absentmindedly then steered her in the direction of McDonalds. Yeah I know totally fattening but she looked like she needed to be cheered up and sometimes greasy food was the answer.

“What would you like to eat?” I inquired pulling out my purse; mum had finally started giving me allowance again.

“I don’t really feel like eating” she whispered then she looked up at me. Her eyes were bloodshot, purple bags under them stood out against her too pale skin. Something was definitely wrong.