Chapter 1

I race to my limo and have the driver take me straight home. My parents are coming home today from New York. They were gone for a month. I'm not complaining that much though. That's mainly 'cause I'm used to them not being around. Anyway, their home and that means I get a present!

"Where to Miss. Davis?" The driver asks when I close the door.

"Just home today please." I say and start texting my best friend, Aniya.

"We're here." The driver tells me as he stops the limo in front of my house.

"Thank you!" I say getting out.

I text Aniya until I get inside and see my parent's suitcases. I scream and tell Aniya I have to go. I then run into the living room.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell and give them big hugs.

"How are you, sweetie?" Mom asks.

"I'm good. How was New York?" I ask.

"It wasn't as fun as last time, but we still had fun." Dad says.

"I'm glad you had fun." I say and my Dad's phone rings.

"Sorry honey, I need to take this." He says walking out of the room as he answers.

"So as you probably guessed we got you something." Mom says. She always is the one who gives me presents cause Dad is always busy.

"Yay! What is it? Shoe's, a dress, accessories? Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be amazing!" I ramble.

"Open it and see." She says handing me an envelope. I open it and see a letter and 5sos concert tickets with backstage passes for me and my friends.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!" I yell. "Thank you thank you a thousand times thank you!" I say and hug her. Her phone rings and she goes to answer it.

I group text all my friends and tell them the good news while walking to my room with present. We talk for awhile then I remember there was note. I get it out and read what it says.

Dear Brooklyn,

Your father and I have important news for you. We will be going to your favorite restaurant for dinner be ready by 7. Love you! -Mom

I wonder what the news is. Guess I'll find out. I look over at the clock and see that it's 6:30! I jump out of bed and put on a high-low dress, it's white on the top and aqua on the bottom. Then I grab my white strap heels and put on a little make up. by the time I'm done it's 6:55. I reread the note then go into the living room. I see Mom and Dad still on the phone, but since all of us are ready so we leave.

"So we have something to tell you, it's important." Dad says.

"What is it?" I ask slowly getting scared. They only pay attention this much when I won't like something.

"Remember Mr. and Mrs. O'Neal?"

"Yeah."

"Well, they have seven sons who will be staying with us for awhile." Mom says totally shocking me.

"How long is 'awhile'?" I ask starting to panic.

"Two years." Dad informs me.

"Two years? With seven boys? Are you crazy?" I exclaim.

"We expect you to be nice and respectful to them." Dad tells me.

"Yeah, I know." I say.

The rest of dinner is quiet. I can't stop thinking about what it's going to be like to live with seven boys. I've never lived with so many boys before.