Chapter 16

I wake up the next morning in my bed alone. Which is weird since I've always woken up in Nat's arms, well at least for the past few months. Damn it's almost been a year. Nat joined wrestling much to my dismay. I don't hate the sport. I just don't like the idea of Nat getting hurt. As much as I hate to admit it, I love him and I don't want to see him get hurt.

Anyway, I wake up and look over to where Nat is supposed to be. Instead if him I see work out clothes and a note. I pick up the note and read it a few times over.

~~~~

"No way Nat!" I exclaim holding the clothes he gave me.

"Just one practice. No one'll be there. Just us. I swear!" He says pulling me closer to him by the waist.

"Nat I told you I don't do wrestling. I'm not going to a practice and see you get hurt or even get hurt myself!" I say subconsciously putting my arms around his neck.

"Just one time. I won't get hurt and neither will you."

"Promise?" I ask looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes.

"Promise." He says and kisses me. "Now go change that sexy ass into those clothes."

"Damn boy, calm down." I say and go to change.

When I finish I head downstairs and find that Nat already made breakfast. So he can cook. That boy never stops surprising me.

"Yes I can. And there are many more surprising things about me babe." Nay says.

"I said that out loud?!?!" I say embarrassed.

"You do that a lot. I just don't always say anything." He says smirking.

"You're mean!" I pout.

"Just eat so we can leave." He says and I eat.

Once I finish eating we head to the car and leave. We blast the radio and sing every song. After about 20 minutes we park the car and head inside.

Once we get to the wrestling room Nat tries to explain to me different moves.

"Brook! Are you even listening?" He asks snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah, wait what." I say.

"Let's just start."

"Okay." I say and we start to wrestle.

Nat throws me over his should, I jump on his back, and he pins me, a lot. It's only been like an hour.

"Nathan O'Neal. Let's go home." I whine.

"Whoa. Using my full first name and last name. You must really hate wrestling."

"I've told you. It's not my cup of tea. also I'm tired and want to lay in bed and do nothing." I pout.

"Go to my next match."

"No."

"Why." He says more as a statement than a question.

"Because I hate seeing you get hurt. It's not fun for me. I know you enjoy it. But I don't. I'm sorry Nat." I say looking down.

"Babe look a me." I don't listen I just look at the ground and twiddle my thumbs.

"Brooklyn Davis, look at me!" He demands and this time I listen.

"I don't care if you don't go to my match. I just wanted to know the real reason you refused to go. Babe, I'll never make you do anything or feel bad about anything you do." He says looking me in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too babe." He says and kisses me.

We leave after gathering our things and get ice cream. I get raspberry chocolate chip and he gets regular chocolate chip. We walk to the abandoned park about a block away and start climbing on things once we get there.

We stay for a few hours playing on the structures and chasing each other before we decide to head home. I have to admit that I had fun today.

****Sorry it took so long to update and that it's so short. I'm having some writers block. I hope you enjoyed this filler. As Always....

Comment

Vote

Fan