Chapter 17

"Nathan O'Neal are you asking me on a date?" I tease.

"I think I am. Now dress nice. It's a fancy place."

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He says and walks away.

Damn that boy. Why does he have to do this to me. How fancy am I supposed to dress?

I huff and go up to my room. I put on a gold and black dress that goes to about mid thigh, matching black heels, a black necklace, and a black hand bag. I curl my hair and put on a little make-up. When I think I look good I call Chase to confirm.

"Chase! Get in my room right now!" I yell.

"What did I do?" He asks terrified while rushing into my room.

"How do I look?" I ask calmly.

"Really. You scare me to death for that!"

"If you don't answer truthfully then you will be dead." I say sweetly with a smile.

"You look hot. But I didn't say that because if I did Nathan would kill me." he then darts out of the room.

"Why did Chase- whoa." Nat says walking into my room.

"Is it too much?" I ask looking down at my clothes.

"No. Not at all. You look stunning."

"Thanks." I say and offer a smile which he returns.

We go out to the car and drive off. It seems like we've been driving forever when we finally pull up to this beautiful restaurant. My jaw hits the floor and I can't even speak.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch things you don't want to catch." Nathan says pulling me back to reality.

"You little nasty." I say swatting his chest

"Let's just go inside." he says and helps me out of the car.

We get inside and it still looks stunning. I have no clue how he can afford it but I don't want to go there right now. We order our food and talk. We talk about anything and everything. We spend about three hours in the restaurant. Then we finally head home.

"Did you have fun beautiful?" He asks once we start driving.

"I sure did sexy."

"So you think I'm sexy?"

"Of course not!"

"Damn. That hurt Brooks. That hurt."

"Shut up and drive."

"Only if you give me a kiss."

"But your driving!"

"Give me a kiss and I'll shut up."

"Fine." I say and lean over to kiss him. I was going for a kiss on the cheek but Nathan turned his head and kissed me.

The next thing I know there is a loud honk, a bright flash, and screaming. That's when everything goes black.

**NATHAN P.O.V**

I wake up and see that I'm stuck in my car upside down. I look over and see that Brooklyn is knocked out. I look straight and see flashing lights. An ambulance and cops. What happened? How did this happen? All I remember is joking around with Brook trying to get her to kiss me. Then nothing. Everything blurred together and I'm not sure what happened.