Chapter 7

"Morning love birds!" Kyle says waking me up.

"Morning bro." Nathan says in that sexy morning voice pretty much every guy has.

"Morning Kyle." I say and bury my face in Nat's chest and try to fall asleep again.

"You guys hungry?" Logan asks join our conversation.

"I could eat." James says walking in.

"What is this I hear about food?" Adam asks. let me guess...Bret comes next.

"Adams making food? How bout we eat shit instead?" Bret says. I knew it!

"I'd rather the Maria made the food, thank you very much." Chase says.

"You guys have two choices. You either let me sleep longer or someone gets me coffee." I say getting annoyed.

"I know how to that!" James yells running to the kitchen. That was easy.

"I'm going to get dressed." I say and go upstairs.

I take a warm shower since it's getting cold out. Or is it just my house? Anyway, I put on faded blue jeans and a white tank with a New York oversized sweatshirt over it. I put on my beige scarf and brown Uggs. I brush out my hair and put on a little mascara. Then I head back down stairs.

"You hungry Brook? Maria made French Toast." Bret says.

"Naw I'm just going to have an apple." I replied picking one up off the counter.

I walk out and turn on the tv. After channel surfing for an hour or so I go on my phone. After a few minutes I find out that I'm still bored as hell.

"You look bored." Nat tells me sitting on the arm rest of the recliner I'm sitting in.

"Cause I am."

"You want to go to a park?"

"Not really."

"Okay but me and James we're going to go."

"Wait! James was supposed to make me coffee!"

"What are you going to him?"

"James O'Neal! I'm going to kill you!" I scream.

"Shit!" I hear him say.

After forcing him to give me money for coffee and hitting him a lot, I go back to the living room and sit next to Nat.

"Can you drive me Gloria Jeans?" I ask in my best little kid voice.

"I guess."

"Yay!"

We go to Gloria Jeans and then he drives me to the park. I protest but figure out its no use. I get out and follow him to the vacant rock climbing wall.

"What are we doing by this thing?" I ask. It's like the kids who are here are scared of this thing. They all stay a good distance away from it.

"Cause no one comes by this thing."

"For a good reason probably."

"Shut up and follow me."

He takes me behind the structure and turns me so my back is pressed against it.

"What ar-" he cuts me off my kissing me.

We make-out behind the walk cloning wall when there's a scream. We jump apart and I pull out my phone ready to call 911 and when I see what happened my world stops and goes crumbling down.

******hey so another short chapter but I'll try to update tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always...

Comment

Fan

Vote