Chapter 3

I wake up to Nathan yelling at Chase about something.

"Dude you can't just expect her to be okay with your attitude all the time." Chase yells.

"I don't. I just don't know how to deal with all this at once. She's the only one who made me believe that it wasn't my fault dad left. She's different!" Nathan yelled back.

"So you believe someone you just met but not your own brothers! What is wrong with you!"

"I DONT KNOW! I'VE NEVER BEEN NERVOUS AROUND A GIRL BEFORE, I'M NERVOUS AROUND HER! I JUST DON'T KNOW OKAY!" Nathan screams. That's when I walk out of my room.

"What's going on?" I ask sleep tracing my voice.

"It's nothing Brook. Just go back to sleep." Nathan says.

"Well I can't now. And I heard you guys yelling about something. Well and screaming." I say.

"We were yelling about something but it's not my place to tell you what it is." Chase says and walks away.

"You going to tell me what you were yelling about Nathan?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest and stick out my hip.

"You. We were yelling about you, Brook." He says sounding defeated.

"What about me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No not at all. It was about how...." he trails off.

"How what?"

"How amazing you are and how for the first I'm nervous around someone. I just don't know how to deal with it. I'm so sorry for how I've acted I'm just scared."

"You don't have to be scared you know. I feel exactly the same as you do. I just am better at dealing with it I guess." I say and put my hand on his arm which is all muscle.

"I know. I've just never...I don't know what to do. It's all new to me."

"Me too. So let's just get through this together and it might be easier." I say.

"How do girls always know what to say?"

"Cause we're just super smart." I say with a smirk.

"Unless you want me to kiss you, you better not look so damn hot all the time." he says pulling me closer to him by my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Who said I don't want you to kiss me?" My question was answered by him kissing me.

"You were right it is easier." He says and kisses me again.

"I' going to take a shower and brush my teeth." I say and run towards the closest bathroom.

"Get back here!" he says and runs after me.

I make to the bathroom and am so close to closing the door when my wrist is grabbed and I'm pulled into something hard. I laugh and lay my head on his chest.

"Damn girl. Your hot." Nathan whispers in my ear. His lips brush against my ear and makes me shiver.

"I have to take a shower." I say and push out of the room.

"Hey!" he yells from the other side of the door. I just laugh and take my shower.

When I get out I realize I forgot my clothes in my room. I wrap my towel around myself and open the door hoping that the boys aren't outside it. I'm able to get halfway to my room when I heard footsteps. I run the rest of the way to my room and close the door. I put on my white crop top that says Hemmings (it's 5sos) and black skinny jeans with tears in them. I go to my dresser that has a big mirror and blow dry my hair. I put on a little make up and the put on my black heels. When I walk into the kitchen to get breakfast the boys all stare at me.