Chapter 4

I wake up with a huge smile on my face. I had a great time last night and just keep thinking about how amazing it was to be on stage with 5sos. I get up to take a shower, I'm not in a hurry so I just stand under the warm water and relax. After probably an hour I get out and put on the usual underwear and bra, then I put on black skinny jeans and white crop with dark brown knee high boots. I blow dry my hair and leave it down.

When I get to the kitchen the only people in there are Maria and Nathan. I go to grab a banana to eat when Maria hands me a plate with 2 peices of toast, scramled eggs, 5 peices of bacon, and a cinimon roll. I sit on the conter and eat my breakfast. No one says anything which is weird. I'm not complaining but I got used to the constant noise. Maria leave to go clean, so that means Nathan and I are alone. I finish my breakfast and when I go to leave I feel a hand on my wrist, my breath catches in my throt, and my heart stars pounding, all the while it feels like sparks could be coming from the spot he's touching.

"Brook wait." He says and I turn around.

"Ya?" I ask surprised I sound pretty normal.

"Where did you go yesterday? I went to your room when you got home to ask you but you were out cold. You just left without telling anyone where you were going."

"I told James. Mainly cause he came into my room while I was getting ready and he helped me bt any way. I was a 5sauce concert."

"Wait. Did James see you naked!?!?!"

"Ew! No!"

"Okay. Good."

"Your an idiot. If James saw me naked he won't be alive right now."

"Fair enough." He says and kisses me.

"You can help me kill Adam but since James helped me get ready last night he's safe." I say.

"Well I'm not supposed to turn my back on my brothers, but. Okay." He says shruging.

"Yay! Now how do we are we going to get back at Adam."

"He made you cry so we're going to make his life miserable. Starting with his hair gel." Nat says with a smirk and I look at him confused.

~~~~~~~

"I can't belive we just did that!" I exclaim. We really just replaced his hair gel with glue!

"Belive it. Next we put hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner. I don't even know why he has both. Conditioner is a girl thing."

"Very true." I say and turn on the tv.

We watch tv for a while then hear Adam yell a long string of swears. Most of which are fuck. I look at Nathan and we both start laughing uncontrolablly. We end up on th floor unable to breath when Adam storms into the room.

"What the hel!?!?!?!" He yells.

"I........we.......hair.......you........glue." I try and fail to explain what we did cause I was laughing to hard and Nat couldn't breath at all. His face is all red and he has tears coming out of his eyes which makes me laugh harder.

"Nathan O'Neal you pay for this."

"What about Brook." He manages to say.

"Something tells me not to mess with her anymore." He says.

"What do you mean not anymore? What did you do Adam!" I say completly angry and no traces of laughter in my voice.

"Nothing." He says too quickly. My eyes widen and I sprint to my room.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS!?!?!?!" I scream in his face tears streaming down my face.

"Dude this is too much. Even for you." Nathan says pulling me ino a hug.