Chapter 14

The guys are already fighting about what we should do at Navy Pier and it's been 5 minutues. I shouldn't have brought up going to an amusment park. They are finally ready to go after what feels like an hour.

We get there and split into groups. We decide to meet by the food at 1 and then we run off to do our own things. Kyle and James are going to the Children's Museum. Chase and Nathan run to the swing ride thing. That leaves me and Logan. We go to the Merry-Go-Round then to the Ferris Wheel. We go mini golfing.

"I win!" Logan says when he sees the final score.

"Shut up."

"I'm superior!"

"Just keep in mind you are living in my house."

"Your superior!"

"That's what I thought."

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch."

"Ha ha. Very funny."

"I thought so. It's time for us to get food." I say.

"Good. I'm starving"

"Then your butt up!"

We get to the place were we said we would meet up. We get some food then we all head to the Remote controled boats. We race and Nathan wins. We decide to head home after an hour or so of racing the boats.

"That was so fun!" Kyle says walking inside.

"Can we go tomorrow to?" Logan begs.

"I don't know. That wasn't cheap." Nathan says.

"Oh my god!" I say looking into the entertainment room.

"Brook! It's not what it look like!" Aniya says.

"So you and Bret aren't making out on my couch."

Aniya's P.O.V

"Okay so it's exactly what it looks like." Bret says.

She probably hates me now. I don't blame her. I'm dating Bret behind her back and she found us making-out. I can't belive I never told her. i ignored her for about a week and now she sees me making-out with her boyfriends brother. I don't know how Bret is so cool about this. I'm freaking out and he just sits there like this is no big deal.

"Aniya, focus on something and describe it to me." Brook says calmly. That's when I realize that I was having a small panic attack.

"It's long, big, dark, it's a couch." I say focusing on the dark couch in front of me.

"Are you better?" She asks.

"Yeah thanks." I reply.

"I'm not mad Aniya. I don't care if your dating him. I had my suspitions anyway."

"You don't have to be scared either Bret we won't kill you over this." Logan says.

"Thanks Logan." Bret says.

"Brook I'm so sorry I didn' tell you." I say.

"It's cool. I'm just glad that I don't have to try and set you two up." Brook replies with a smirk.

"How about we all watch a movie?" Nat suggests as he walks up behind Brook.

"Star Trek!" All the guys yell in unison. Brook and I look at each other and smile. I knew I liked these boys.

We watch the two with Chris Pine in them and then I get a text from my mom telling me to get my butt home before I get whipped.

"I gotta go or my mama's gonna whip me." I say getting up.

"Alright see ya!" The guys and Brook say.

I get home in time and head to my room. I listen to Shawn Mendes and fall asleep writing songs. I nevr show anyone the songs, but I also write poems that I'll sometimes let Brook read. I fall asleep after a writing a few songs. Today was good but long. I'm jus glad that Brook isn't mad at me.

Broolyn's P.O.V

"I'm so tired." I say.

"Then go to bed." Nat replies.

"But I don't wanna."

"Then don't complain."

"Fine."

"I said no complaining."

"That wasn't complaining that was pouting."

"Well then no pouting either."

"You take the fun out of everything," I say yawning.

"Babe, go to sleep."

"No."

"I'm not going anywhere, and besides it's almost one in the morning."

"But I'm not tired anymore." I say falling asleep.

"Goodnight Brooks." Nat says and I fall alseep.

****sorry this took so long to update. I got some shocking news recently and have just been really busy. All the same this is kinda a filler chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway. As always....

Comment

Vote

Fan