Chapter 18

"You have to choose Brooky." Connor tells me.

"But I don't want to. I want to stay here."

"Brooklyn, you know you can't. You have to go back. That Nathan guy really likes you. So do the other guys there. Brook, I love you, but you have to go now."

"How long have I been here?" I ask. It feels like only an hour or two, but who knows.

"One week. Brook, I don't want you to leave, but you have to. I'm sorry. I love you so much, I would never forgive myself if you chose me. Please go now. I'll always be around, you just won't see me." He says pulling me into a huge hug.

"I love you, too. Promise me that you'll never leave me and no matter what I can talk to you about anything."

"You always could. Brook I need you to go."

"I'll see you again, right? Connor I can't loose you again." I sob out and hug him tighter.

"Of course you'll see me again. I'm not going anywhere. This isn't good bye. Let's just say see you later. Okay?" He says and pulls away from the hug.

"Okay. See ya Connor. I love you." I say tears streaming down my face.

"See you later sis. I love you, too."

~~

"Where am I? Who are you people?" I ask waking up.

"You were in a car crash with Nathan. Oh and I'm Kyle. That's Adam, Chase, Bret, and Logan. We've been staying with you and your parents for about a year and a half." The guy, Kyle says. They are all really cute.

"Where are my mom and dad? Where's Connor?" I ask starting to panic.

"You hate your parents and their at work like always. And I don't know who Connor is." One of them says. Logan, I think that's his name.

"Connor, my brother Connor! Where is he!" I yell at them.

"You don't have a brother Brook." The Bret dude says.

"Yes I do! I want my brother! I don't even know you people. Who's this Nathan guy I was in a car with." I exclaim trying to get up.

"You need to stay lying down Brook." Adam, I think is his name, says.

"Don't call me that! I don't know you! And will someone tell me who Nathan is!" I shout at them.

"Nathan is our brother, and your boyfriend." Chase says. I think that's what his name is.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I scream.

"Yes you do." One of them tries to tell me.

"Stop lying to me! I just want my family!" I scream and try not to cry.

"I'll go get a nurse." Bret says.

"Get out! All of you! I never want to see any of you again!" I scream.

"What's going on? Oh! You're awake. I'll go get the Doctor." The nurse says walking in the back out.

"I'll go tell Nat that she woke up." Logan says.

I have no idea who any of them are. I just want my brother and parents. I don't know why they keep saying these crazy things. I mean, no one has been staying at my house. I really just want someone to explain what's going on.

"It's nice to see you awake." A man in a white coat says walking towards me. He must be the doctor.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I practically beg him.