Chapter 12

I wake up in Nathan's arms and the guys with their girls in their arms. I wake up Nat and we go to get water guns. After we fill them up, we head back to the entertainment  room.

"1," I say.

"2,"

"3!" I yell and we start spraying them with ice cold water.

We earn a lot of screams and soon we're being attacked back. We end up having a boys vs. girls water war. Sadly in the middle of the war Maria walks in.

"What is going on?" She says and we all freeze.

"Nothing?" Logan offers.

"Girls you should go home." Maria says and the girls start to get their stuff and leave.

Once they all leave, Maria makes us clean up the mess we made. I turn on Fall Out Boy Thnks fr th Mmrs. We dance around and yell the lyrics while we clean. Once we finish I get a text from Anyia and remember i told her she could sleepover today. I run upstairs to my room and change. I put on black skinny jeans, a red and blue flannel shirt, brown combat boots, my grey beanie, and a brown ring and bracelet. I run downstairs to tell the boys.

"Okay so-" I start but get cut off.

"You look amaing, Brook." Nat says and I blush a little.

"Thanks. But anyway. My friend Anyia is coming over for for a sleepover, so please try to be civilized." I say.

"No probelm." Chase says.

"Yeah, it's not like we can't behave." Bret says.

"Great then you won't have a proble taking showers." I say.

"Whoa, now Brook we never said that." James says.

"Showers. Now!" I say an they scramble out of the room.

I finish getting ready and eat breakfast/lunch, when the doorbell rings.

"She's here!" I yell and run to the door.

"Hey, Brook!" Anyia says and we hug. We turn around when there's a cough from behind us.

"You gonna introduce us to your friend?" Bret says.

"Oh right! Anyia this is, Adam, Kyle, their twins, Chase, James, Logan, and my boyfriend Nathan. Guys this is my best friend Anyia." I say.

"Nice to meet you all." Anyia says.

"Same to you." Bret says with a wink. I roll my eyes and drag Anyia out of the entryway.

"Bret's cute." She says.

"He's alright." I reply.

"What's he like?"

"Who Bret?"

"No, God. Yes Bret."

"He's kinda quiet and shy. He can be funny, I guess."

"Your so lucky you get to live with him."

"You wanna meet him? You know, like acually talk to him."

"Yes!"

"Just a sec." I say and go get Bret. I figure that I'll get bord so I also get Nat.

"Bret, you remember Anyia." I say.

"Hey." He says to her.

"Hi." She says. Oh this isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.

"So Bret, you like Shawn Mendes, right?" I say knowing full well that they both like him.

"Uh, yeah." He says.