Look What You Made Me Do (S6)

Hi everyone!

This challenge was created by ParkersRecs and I was tagged by Pi0_Human so you can thank them for this.

Go check them out if you haven't and if you have then go reread everything because they're both amazing writers!

I'll shut up now. Enjoy the story!

============

Storm clouds gathered in the sky, hovering above Hermit Island as a cold wind swept over the land ruffling the treetops. The soft pitter patter of the rain as it hit the ground was soothing but in just a few minutes the light drizzle became a storm that struck the island fiercely as if to submerge it under the unforgiving waves of the ocean. The freezing rain scared away the few Hermits that were out in the open who went to take cover inside their bases and away from the bad weather.

No one noticed the stealthy silhouette making his way across the Medieval District. The mysterious figure walked between the buildings swiftly, keeping to the shadows and remaining unseen to anyone who happened to fly by that area. Not that anyone would fly at all in this weather anyway.

The hooded person walked into some trees and stopped in front of a large boulder. He pressed a somewhat hidden button and the boulder moved to the side revealing a narrow and dark passage. To some, the space would feel uncomfortably small, almost claustrophobic. It's the kind of place that makes you feel like the walls are closing in on you with every step. The hooded man didn't seem to mind though. He walked through the hallway without hesitation and the with confidence of a person who had used that passage every single day for years.

The narrow passage opened into a cave and as soon as the figure got there, he took his hood off. EX stared around at the damp and cold place that he called home. The space was cramped with lots of chests and shulker boxes scattered around the cave floor. An old desk covered in splinters was placed next to a wall on the far side of the cave with only a framed picture of two people on it, and a small and uncomfortable bed was shoved in one corner of the room beside a crafting table and a furnace.

Drip
Drop
Drip
Drop

From a small crack in the roof, water was dripping into the cave forming a tiny puddle on the ground near the center of the cave. EX quickly got a bucket from one of the shulker boxes and placed it under the leak to stop the water from getting to his chests. An angry sigh escaped his lips. He walked to his desk and sat down on the worn out chair, opening a drawer and pulling out some papers and a quill to work with.

The Hermits had done it again. They accused him of something he hadn't done... again. They put the blame on him without a second thought because they didn't like him... again.

I don't like your little games

This was all Xisuma's fault. He had told the Hermits stories of how EX was evil before they even got to meet him and when he arrived they already didn't want him around. His own brother betrayed him and back then he didn't understand why Xisuma would do this.

Don't like your tilted stage

But now he did. By putting all the blame on his brother, Xisuma was seen as a saint, a hero for being able to stand EX for so many years. Xisuma was finally receiving the attention he had always wanted. Thanks to that, in the eyes of the rest of the server, EX was nothing more than Xisuma's evil brother who just was there to make everyone else have a bad day