Tagged the Third

What a better thing to come back to than getting tagged.... thanks Odal.
Jk I love you <3

Anyway, I have to tag a bunch of people but guess what? I don't feel like it so if you're reading this and want to do it consider yourself tagged. I am working on a couple of oneshots (WOW! REALLY? ME? WRITING FOR ONCE!? I know. I'm sorry. I am a professional procrastinator and am trying to stop so in this specific case, if you will, I would appreciate a bit of pressure. Just something to give me inspiration to keep writing. Please.)

Now the reason we're here is that I got tagged so let's get this over with.

13 Things About Me That You May Or May Not Have Known

1. I live in a house with my dad, my grandpa, my aunt, and my three cousins. Every day is a party and it's great. The only downside is that my cousins like to eat my oreos.

2. I'm an only child.

3. I'm 5'1 or 1.5 meters.

4. In 2017 there was a really big earthquake in Mexico City and now seeing stuff like this in person sends chills down my spine.

 In 2017 there was a really big earthquake in Mexico City and now seeing stuff like this in person sends chills down my spine

That's Dallas btw and the building is like that because they failed when trying to demolish it. Also, people were going there to take photos with the building behind them for some reason. As if it was tourist attraction. I'm confused??? Why???

5. English is my second language but I can speak it almost as well as Spanish (my first language)

6. I just came back home from the US and since the area where I was had a lot of infected people I've been in absolute quarantine for a week. I haven't touched another human being in that time and I still have another week to go. Help me.

7. I love horseback riding but I can't do it regularly due to money

8. My favorite band are the Oh Hellos and my favorite song is Roaring 20s by p!atd. Go listen to them. They're great.

9. I have a phobia of needles and once it took 4 hours for the nurses to try and put a vaccine on me. They couldn't so they sent me home with the thing because my mom knows how to put them and she did it in 15 seconds.

10. My two favorite people in the world are my cousin from my mom's side, Carlos, and my cousin from my dad's side, Carlo. I find that very ironic.

11. I'm absolutely terrible at maintaining friendships if we're not seeing each other every other day. To my online friends who are reading this. I'm really sorry if it takes me a long time to answer to your messages, it's not personal and I still love you and appreciate you very much.

12. I love Hermitcraft a lot but in my eyes, there is no SMP like Minecraft Evolution. Nothing that I've seen so far tops the plot and dynamic of the Evolutionists. It's been more than a year but I'm still not over how it ended. Evo will always have a special place in my heart.

13. I had a dog and named her Laika after the first dog that was sent to space. She passed away on spring of 2019 at the age of 10. Now I'm taking care of my aunt's dog Samba. He's 11 and a sweetheart.

 He's 11 and a sweetheart

This is Laika

This is also Laika

This is also Laika

And this is Samba

And that makes 13 things.

Hope you have great day/night! Take care of yourselves and make sure to wash your hands and use a mask at the grocery store.

This has been Nightmare
Take it easy people and goodbye!