Headcanon #1

What if there was like a sport that was played with elytra? Kind of like quidditch in Harry Potter but it's played with elytra instead of brooms, and the Hermits have a tournament every year.

Teams of 5

Magic is allowed

Alliances are common

Dirty tricks are expected

Everyone is super competitive and for one month that the tournament lasts, friendship are formed and broken. Alliances between the most unlikely people. Betrayals. Drama. Chaos.

Basically, the server goes ham and everything spirals out of control very quickly (this is sounding more and more like the Prank War but Idc). Then the tournament ends and everything goes back to normal until next year. It's like nothing happened.

I wasn't joking with the unlikely alliances either. Somehow, the Convex, the Architechs and the IDEA crew would end up all mixed up in different teams.

Stress and Cleo would be in a team together with Joe and maybe Iskall.

False would find herself with Cub, Doc, X and Grian and there you have the most terrifying team of the year. They would somehow manage to lose on the first round though.

Ren, Scar, Keralis, Python and Mumbo are together in one team.

Make suggestions in the comments cause my brain took a three month vacation and it hasn't come back yet, help