☑️ (3) favor; michaeng

mina pov

"What happened to the deal huh? What happened to 'when have I ever broken that rule' huh. Huh! What the fuck happened!" Jimin threw the table across the room and ran his hand through his hair roughly.

I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say.

six months ago

I looked at her swinging on the swings. She had the biggest smile on her face. When I asked her if she wanted to hang out with me she was beyond ecstatic. She asked for ice cream that day which I bought for her. You know to make sure Jimin is happy. Chaeyoung looked at me and motioned for me to join her on the swings.

"Come on Mina. Don't be such a grown up and come join me." I shook my head no and tried not to smile. "Don't make me come over there..." I still hadn't moved an inch. I looked towards the ground instead of looking at her. Suddenly I felt arms around me. Chaeyoung was hugging me. I felt my face heat up and my smile growing wider.

"Come on...please." I looked over my shoulder and saw her pouting. I quickly turned back around and tried to hide my flustered face.

"Alright... just get off me..." I trailed off. I could tell she loved my answer because she got off me as soon as I said to and skipped to the swings. So damn cute... I thought and joined her in the swings.

five months ago

"Alright so you have to use the quadratic formula to solve this equation..." I tried to listen really but I couldn't. I already knew how to do this. I ended up just staring at her face while she was talking. I tried to memorize her face and her eyes. Chaeyoung looked at me also. I stared deeply into her eyes. Chaeyoung moved a little closer to me and I started to panic a little. She stopped just in front of my lips.

"Can you pay attention." Then she hit my lips gently with her hand. I looked at her like she was crazy while she smiled. "You should have seen your face." Chaeyoung said trying to hold back her laughter. I gave her an angry stare and she just started full on laughing. I tried not to laugh also. Chaeyoung gave me a knowing look.

"Minaaaaaa. I know you want to laugh also..." She said dragging out my name.

"No i don't." I said trying to say it without emotions.

"I know you do. Come on."

"No i don't can you just go back to teaching me." I tried to say without breaking. Chaeyoung knows also and just smirked.

"I will not. You have to do something first." I scoffed. What can she possibly say.

"Alright what, I bet I could do it any day." Chaeyoung gave me another smirk.

"Kiss my cheek." She said smiling oh so proudly. I gave her a smirk also. I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek that lasted for five seconds.

"Now teach me." I said, shrugging it off like it was nothing. I looked at Chaeyoung and noticed that she was red.

"O-ok, so you have to subtract four..."

four months ago

"Who the fuck was that." I screamed at Chaeyoung as soon as we entered my house. She looked at me like I was insane.

"Can you chill, he's just my friend-"

"Who smacked your ass. I don't think I do that with my friends!" I yelled at her and started pacing back and forth. This was the longest time it took for me to break a person's heart but now I think she's breaking my heart more than I'm supposed to. Then she gave me a huge smile. I stopped walking and noticed her going up to me.