☑️ (2) imagination; chaeyu

continuation of the first part... obviously

chaeyoung pov

I looked over to Tzuyu and Jungkook laughing at something. I scoffed and continued to eat my pizza.

"You know Chaeng..." Momo started. I looked up to see them staring at me. "You can have any girl you want yet you look at only one girl, and that's Tzuyu."

"What are you guys talking about?" I denied yet again.

"Hey, we might be stupid but not about these things," Nayeon said.

"Ok, now that we're done talking about this I'm going to go to my next class early," I informed them and go up from the bench. They both shook their heads at me. I turned around with a bit of sass and left the cafeteria.

I opened the door of the classroom making me accidentally bump the person on the other side.

"What the-" The person on the other side yelled out. I opened the door all the way to see a teacher and all of her things scattered on the ground.

"I'm so sorry-"

"You! Detention after school!" She yelled at me and picked up her things quickly.

"Wait, hold on-"

"Don't even try. Here's your slip, go take a seat." She told me with authority. I sighed and took the slip from her. I then took my seat and looked at the slip in my hand.

Jeez out of all the days why do I always run into her on her bitchy times. I thought while sitting. The teacher was about to leave again when someone opened the door on her face.

"This is the second damn time! You, detention!" She yelled at the person at the door. I couldn't see who it was because the teacher was holding the door and her body was in the damn way. She went back to her desk and scribbled some things on a piece of paper and handed it to the other person.

The teacher then stormed out of the room which I didn't see the point because the class was starting in five minutes. The person finally entered the room. It was Tzuyu. We made eye contact and froze. Both of us didn't say anything or move a muscle. I snapped out of it after about thirty seconds.

"Uhm... so she..." I trailed off hoping she got what I was saying. She nodded and went to her seat across the room. That was hella awkward. We were on either side of the room, me near the door and her near the window. We were also the only two people in the room. Fun.

I looked over at her seeing that she was doing homework for another class. I already finished that in class but I guess she was too busy talking to Jungkook. He wasn't in this class which makes me happy. So I just sat there until the teacher came back and the class started again. (the amount of times I said class in this one paragraph is horrible -Shy)

Once everyone was in the classroom and the teacher came back from whatever the hell she was doing I waited for further instructions. This was math, I hate math, plus the teacher can't teach. I then endured an hour of math and people trying to flirt with me.

The class ended and everyone was getting their things. I looked over to Tzuyu to see her stay in her chair also. Everyone left the room except the teacher, me, and Tzuyu.

"Ok, so you two stay here and don't do anything that will get you more into trouble." She said and left the room. I could hear a lock on the other side and a rattle of the doorknob. I sighed and laid my head on the desk. I could hear footsteps coming my way and a chair being pulled over next to me. I looked the other way to see Tzuyu sitting next to me.

"So, what did you do?" Tzuyu interrogated. I looked her in the eyes and smirked.

"What did you do?"

"You already know..."

"Yes... continue." She looked at me confused.

"Did you... did you make the teacher bump into the door?" I nodded and she giggled at me.

"Yep, you just made it worse."

"No, no I didn't do anything," Tzuyu said and rested her leg on the chair across from her.

"Well, she was already in a bad mood it's just that you made it worse..."

"You started it."

"Tzuyu she was already a bitch," I argued back, she rolled her eyes and leaned back on her chair.

"Ok.... whatever."

"What you don't believe me?" She opened one eye and slightly nodded.

"She's never mean to me..."

"That's because she likes you."

"Ah, yes," I smirked at her while she looked at me pissed.

"It's true..."

"I fucking know..." Tzuyu said in the same tone. I stopped messing with her and sat up in the right position.

"So how have you been?"

"Good, I just want to talk to you about something though." I tended up and she turned her body towards me.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Do you by any chance like Jungkook?" I made a disgusted face and quickly shook my head no.

"What made you think I would like that!" I emphasized the word 'that'. She gave me a smile and looked down.

"Because he always said that you look our way." I swallowed and nodded along.

"Well...if you aren't staring at Jungkook... does that mean you were staring at me?" I froze and didn't say anything for a good minute. She waved her hand across my face and I snapped out of it.

"Uh...uhm...I...I don't know what..what you're talking about." I stuttered hella hard. I gulped and looked away from her.

I didn't know what the hell happened but as soon as I turned around I heard Tzuyu get up from her chair and lean against my desk. She held my chin and raised it to look make me look into her eyes.

"I don't know if you want to...but I like you...it's pretty obvious that you like me also." I stared up and waited for her to do anything. Tzuyu leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Take me out to dinner then maybe you can get more."

Dish es za last part. Also, don't be afraid to recommend some scenarios. :]