☑️ we're too different; sahyo

in which Sana and Jihyo don't really work out... [short]

ngl this one sucks ass

sana pov

"Why can't we just get along." I stared at the brown haired girl in front of me. She looked down and shrugged.

"You can't really say anything because I tried to make things like this work-"

"No you didn't. You fucking didn't Jihyo. You always have something to say, there's always a complaint."

"Well then maybe we shouldn't be together then. I'll just walk out this door and leave. Trust me, you won't hear from me ever again." She spat out at me and got her things. I huffed and paced around the room.

I heard the sound of her suitcase opening and clothes being shoved in. I let her. I was done fighting for her. That's just how it worked, I chased after her and she would let me because she loves to be needed. This time I was done.

three years ago

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I told a girl. I was in a rush to go to my meeting but didn't see the girl walking right in front of me. I ended up spilling my coffee all over her. She looked up and I saw fiery eyes. I looked at her and gulped. She was pretty.

"I have to be somewhere, why couldn't you just look at where you're going." She spat out at me and left. I shrugged.

"I said I was sorry!" I yelled after her. I don't think she heard though because she kept walking and didn't turn back.

Once I made it to my office I saw everyone looking at me.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a little thing to take care of. So-"

"Sorry I'm late." A voice sounded. I looked towards the door to see the girl who I spilled coffee on. I smirked at her and her eyes widened. She didn't know that I was the boss. I could tell she was one of the new people as she had a name tag on. I noticed she had a new shirt on her.

"That's ok, please, take a seat."

two years ago

"I swear, she wasn't even into me-"

"Oh really? Why are you so flirty with other people huh? She was literally about to kiss you until I stepped in and stopped that from happening-"

"Sana, will you let me talk? She doesn't like me." I glared at her.

"I know we've only been going out for a few months but will you just back off of other people-"

"You can't tell me who to see or what to do..." Jihyo said. I bit my lip trying to hold back my insults.

"I can't do this right now, I need to go." I immediately got up and reached for my car keys. I slammed the front door shut and drove off to Tzuyu's house for the night.

That was the beginning.

A few days after that I came over to her house to apologize. She accepted it and we were as close as ever. I know she loved me but she didn't have any boundaries with other people.

a year ago

"Who is this?" I asked Jihyo. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to going on her phone. "Jihyo. Who is this." I asked again in a steady voice.

"I don't fucking know."

"Jihyo. Who is Hoseok?" She looked up at that one. I held my phone for her to see and wow there she was making out with him.

"I don't know-"

"Mina sent me this picture. Do you really think you can get away with cheating on me?"

"It was just one time-"

"I can't believe this." I interrupted her and put my phone on the counter with a thud. I paced around the room with Jihyo staring at me. "If you were unhappy why didn't you just tell me. I would have been a whole of a lot better if you told me how you really felt." Jihyo looked down. I know she loves me. But she can't be fucking loyal for one second.

"I know I messed up-"

"I'm going to leave. Moving in was a mistake." Jihyo stood up and held me down.

"Sana, please. Can we make this work. It was just a kiss, it wasn't a big deal. Give me one more chance please." She begged me. I looked away from her. I knew if I looked at her I would cave in again.

This happened way more than once. She's done this to me so many times. She made out with other people and I let her because I love her. I would do anything for her but this was getting too much. I was hurting every single day because she 'went out with her friends' when in reality I knew she was fucking another person.

I looked at Jihyo's eyes again.

"Alright, one more chance."

present

"Everything I did was to make you happy." I told Jihyo but she kept packing her clothes. I sighed. I'm done giving in to her. I treated her like a queen but she treated me like shit.

The worst part is that we have the same friend group so whenever Jihyo and I are off again it was always awkward for all of us. It usually ends with Jihyo and I arguing the entire time and them just sitting there.

Once she was done packing she slammed the door yet again. I was alone. I sighed and rubbed my face.

Our relationship will never work out. She doesn't realize that she needs me. I was done with that. I heard my phone ring which only meant that my friends know about Jihyo and I.

"Hello." I answered in a monotoned voice.

"What the hell happened with you two again!" Chaeyoung spat out. I could tell she was pacing by the sound of her breathing. She always did that when she was pissed off.

"We got into another fight. She was with another person."

"Ok I don't know what the hell is wrong with you two. You guys are perfect for each other."

"But she fucking cheated." That shut Chaeyoung up. "How do you expect me to get back together with her after catching her kissing other people multiple times?"

"Do you want to know her reasoning? If I tell you would you consider taking her back?" I didn't say anything. "Sana, she needs you. She knows that. The thing is Jihyo is a proud person and will never admit it. She keeps thinking that you are her bitch when in reality it's the other way around."

"That's not a good enough reason. I fought for her when she walked away. I dealt with the pain when she was with someone else. I keep getting back together with her just to break up again. I'm done this time."

"Damn it. Sana. Please, I know you still love her even after all the shit you've been through. Both of you can forget about this and move on. She loves you."

"If she loved me she would say it, not you. I'm going to go but make sure Jihyo's ok." I hung up the phone before Chaeyoung could protest anymore. I threw my phone onto my desk and laid down on my bed.

The left side of the bed smelled like Jihyo. I shut my eyes. I'm not going to cry over her again. I got off the bed and took the bed sheets off. I replaced them with new sheets. A couple minutes later I finished making the bed. I climbed back on and sighed.

I'll just have to get over her again...