☑️ forbidden; jitzu

in which jihyo and tzuyu can't be together, tzuyu is a princess and jihyo is a commoner but they fell for each other [short]

jihyo pov

"This is going to be the last time I'm going to see you." Tzuyu told me while brushing the hair from my face.

"Do you really have to get married to someone you don't love?"

"My parents will disown me if I do that. You know I love you and only you." I started to tear up.

"You should go back home Tzuyu, it's not safe for you to be seen with me." She looked at me sadly and nodded her head.

"I promise, if I get the chance I will stop this. I just can't right now."

"It's ok, we weren't supposed to work out anyways. We were never supposed to meet." Tzuyu gazed into my eyes.

"Jihyo, that night when we met, don't ever say that wasn't supposed to happen. You grounded me when my head was way up in the clouds, even as a young child. I love you." I nodded and lightly let go of her.

We were never supposed to meet, or even fall in love with each other.

"That doesn't change the fact that I'm leaving, seeing you with someone else is too much for me to handle, I don't think I can see you at all."

"Jihyo, we can make this work."

"No we can't."

"If I meet you tonight, can we leave together. Where ever you go, I go."

"Tzuyu, let's be rational about this-"

"Please, I can't lose you." I looked into her eyes and saw her tears going down her face. Of all the years we spent together I have never seen her cry. I never saw her show any sign of sadness, only anger.

"Fine, I'll wait for you. But if you don't show up before the sun rises I'm leaving."

"That's all the time I need."

"Ok, now go back home. I'll wait for you."

ten years ago, the night jihyo and tzuyu met

tzuyu pov

I hate my parents so much, they always force me to do things I didn't want to do. They make me go to parties and socialize with boys already. I'm only eight and have no interest in guys.

I wanted to sneak out of this boring party and do something fun that wasn't in the castle. Once my parents turned around I went into my room to change into more common clothes. I wanted to fit in with the rest and not be acknowledged as the princess. I slowly went down the stairs and slid past everybody there.

I was outside and was on my way to the town. The torches were lit making me see the dirt path in front of me. The trees loomed over me and I felt like someone was following me. The shadows that the lit torched created gave me an eerie feeling. I stopped walking and was about to turn around when someone grabbed me from the side and hid me behind a bush.

"Shh." The person whispered to me. "Stay right here, I'll take care of it." The person said in a low tone. I could tell that it was a kid, about the same age as me.

"What's happening?" I whispered back. I took a good look at the kid in front of me and noticed that she had long hair underneath her hood.